Author Topic: vSMC (vSystem Modding Clan) - 2 Projects!  (Read 9700 times)

World RPG coming summer of 2015! (May reschedule if there are summer plans)

More info will eventually come soon, but only for this topic!

Short description: You are born with a skill, you can choose your main skill:
  • (8) Agility: Gotta run fast! Yeah, you seem to have a weird disorder that makes you feel like your pants are on fire, so you just seem to more active. You are 20% faster as a start, and only get 2% faster per skill level. This is a weird skill, you can only upgrade this skill at a certain level.
  • (15) Strength: 75% more strength as a start. 10%-50% more strength per skill level.
  • (10) Health: +125% more health as a start, each level has some kind of algorithm for adding max health, it can add between 10%-40% more health per skill level. Appearently something is wrong with you, so you have a disorder with your strength, meaning that you won't gain as much strength as you normally would.
  • (30) Magic: Uses mana, only useful if you are born with magic or you have a staff (can work even if you aren't born with magic). Any other magical weapons will not work if you are not born with it. Each skill level has better magic power, the more magic power, the more magic powers you can unlock, especially on weapons (Example: A magical staff can turn into something more powerful).
  • (20) Defense: Chance of dodging an attack, or taking less damage. Magic can also defend you if used correctly.
    Each skill level you obtain can be used onto any of these skills, but you will not be affected by anything italicized unless you were born with that skill. Max skill level is currently 83 skill levels. All skills have a different cap level, since it would become overpowered, their cap level is on the side of the skill level type.

There will by many secrets hidden inside the world as you go on and explore. The build will be big enough to fit at least 25 people scattered on the map, this can increase during build construction.

Theme is ancient/medieval/modern. It is a weird theme type. Modern theme will not be seen as much as the others.

Application

What do you wanna be?: 'Script Kiddie' (Coder)

How long of experience have you had with this type?: Few days

What are the things you do on your Blockland life other than this type? [..]: Eventing/Admin Servers

Any proof? : Sometimes the code will execute without having a syntax error. And, I can use the search button.

Account Type and Username : Steam - Gambsy

In Game Name and BLID: TomTom - 3694
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 08:36:31 AM by Gambsy »

« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 08:46:25 AM by General »

What do you wanna be?
I want to be a scripter(specially in GUI and system side of blockland). Also I wanna learn to use console commands and variables.

How long experience have you had with this type?
I have only tried to modify default weps a few times (no success)

What do you do in Blockland other than this type?
I mainly build and host. Recently started to look in to mod developing in modification discussion.

Proof?
Not much, I have hosted a popular zombie server and made a few maps but that's about it.

Account type and username?
Steam- NoobleTheNoble

In-game name and BL_ID?
Nicepoint, 25816

What do you wanna be?
Intermediate builder/eventer, beginner code developer.
How long experience have you had with this type?
Few months to a year
What do you do in Blockland other than this type?
Go on servers, work on little projects
Proof?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=266040.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=277817.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=269197.0
Account type and username?
Steam, TeeOS/teebuttos (you have me added vis)
In-game name and BL_ID?
TeeOS, 26446
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 06:40:04 PM by TeeOS »

I will add you guys in a bit.

The RPG is now good enough for clan members to join, I'll add the bl_id's on the clan list.

This is to prevent people from joining the server, since it's not done.

What times is the server on?

Added everyone and updated OP, please read it again.

1 new project.

City!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 03:22:55 PM by Advanced Bot »

Server is going to get blocknet soon. At the time it is 9AM-4AM EST. Check once in a while for that time, I'm going to leave it open at the moment, meaning anyone is able to join.

Recently created the steam group. Please PM me your BLID to be able to join the steam group.

Server is currently up if you want to help with building. Server info is when you join.