Author Topic: vSMC (vSystem Modding Clan) - 2 Projects!  (Read 9680 times)

PPPC old topic (Image since I cannot quote, if I do I will have less messaging space for this board)
If you cannot read the image you can click on it for bigger resolution.

This will have many changes, members of the PPPC are welcome to come back, but members of the old PPPC will have a surprise inside the server as a revive party (server will go public for a few days for reviving it, may sound like "who cares", but I like to celebrate stuff), but at the moment, old members are not registered due to changes of the clan and since it is being revived without any notice to the old members.

Anyway....

Clan Name: vSystem Modding Clan
Clan Initials: vSMC

What do we do?: vSystem does not actually mean what it means. We create all kinds of mods, or even help event server or help mod servers. An example, I am still working on the GUI+ mod, and I do plan to release it once I make it stable enough. It still has a lot of glitches. If you do not know how to code, don't worry about it, as long as you can event, or even build, you are good! If you can't do any of these, tough luck!

What do we need?: Builders (We have Cecil as a main builder for terrain) | Scripters (Not really needed, since I can do a lot) | Eventers (I can do a lot, but would be easier)

Can I join another clan?: Yes, there are no restrictions to joining another clan as long as you respond to this one!

Requirements (Minimum is one):
Builder: Are you capable of building any scale projects with good detail? Then you are excellent here!
Eventer: Are you able to test your skills on my server? Then you are awesome here.
Scripter: Do you know TorqueScript enough? Do you think you can help me? Then you are welcome to join. If you do not know and would like to know, you may visit the coding section and read the resources.

You must able to participate on the server to continue. Remember, there a unactive rule, meaning that you get booted out of the clan after 20 unactive days without giving us a notice of what is going on. (Ex: Randomly leaving Blockland, getting key revoked, etc)

How do I join it?: Please fill the application below, just remember it is based on who you are, I do small background checks on everyone that tries to join, if it is concerning, I may not accept you. Remember that you must be mature enough and have good enough grammar before you apply.

APPLICATION
What do you wanna be?:
How long of experience have you had with this type?:
What are the things you do on your Blockland life other than this type? Or do you just do this? (You do not have to answer this):
Any proof? (How can you prove that you can join our clan?):
Account Type and Usernane (This is for contacting, I will not send you spam or phishing stuff): (Ex: Skype, Visolator):
In Game Name and BLID:

Members
(Clan Host) Visolator (20490) [Eventer | Scripter]
(Ancient) Deve (12887) [Builder]
(Ancient) Hawt Profitman (41072) [Eventer | Scripter] [uEXP]
AutoBahn (13240) [Builder | Scripter]
Tendon | Dglider (31456 | 12465) [Scripter]
TomTom (3694) [Learner Scripter]
Nicepoint (25816) [Learner Scripter]
TeeOS (26446) [Learner Scripter | Builder | Eventer]

*You do not have to put vSMC in the tags (I just think it is stupid), this is automatically put down when you join the server.
**Clan members are automatically white-listed into the server, they can join at anytime.

Server Project (Can help):
World RPG! - Welcome to another RPG mod! The current timeline is ancient/medieval. The RPG has been re-made once again!
City - Welcome to a new City RPG gamemode, let's just say it will be better than IBan's CityRP and all related IBan city gamemodes.

These are my main 2 projects, I do not have any other project on my list right now. Small projects can be done easily, so they don't count, but I also don't have any small projects right now.

Old PPPC members, you do not need to fill out an app, you can just post here saying you want to re-join the clan.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 03:24:53 PM by Advanced Bot »

OH MY GOD YES

edit:
What do you wanna be?: Beginner coder (i'd like to improve) and an eventer
How long of experience have you had with this type?: I'm the lead developer for Blockland Tower. I also know all the events except some VCE.
What are the things you do on your Blockland life other than this type? Or do you just do this? (You do not have to answer this):
Any proof? (How can you prove that you can join our clan?): Been a past member of the clan before.
Account Type and Usernane (This is for contacting, I will not send you spam or phishing stuff): (Ex: Skype, Visolator): Steam: Profitman 101
In Game Name and BLID: Sargeras - {41072}
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 09:34:09 PM by Hawt »

What do you wanna be?:  Builder / CToID / Eventer(I could probably use improvement[specifically around using VCE]).
How long of experience have you had with this type?: I've been building for quite a while now, taking on projects here and there. If you cared to dig through my post history, you'd note the odd side project here and there. Unfortunately, I tend to take on projects that are too large for me to do alone, and this ended up turning me off from building because I couldn't muster the effort to put my ideas into action. Obviously, I'm a pretty good critical thinker/idea dev considering I can think of bunches of projects, but I've also researched a little bit specifically on how most multiplayer FPS games have their levels designed, which is something handy to know when it comes to execution of a project. I'm a half-decent eventer, and know most of the basic stuff. I have very little experience with VCE, however.
Any proof? (How can you prove that you can join our clan?): For building and eventing, there's this thing. I think that's fully evented anyway; it's been a little while since I've last touched it. For critical thinking/idea development, I suppose the space fighter build also counts, although i guess you could count this as well.
Account Type and Usernane (This is for contacting, I will not send you spam or phishing stuff): My steam account is here. my skype is my exact forum name(and uses the exact same profile picture as this forum account).
In Game Name and BLID: AutoBahn, 13240.

What do you wanna be?: Scriptinator
How long of experience have you had with this type?: I dunno, I haven't exactly been keeping track. A few months at least I guess.
What are the things you do on your Blockland life other than this type?: Making bricks.  Usually out of necessity.
Any proof?: This is the most recent thing I released: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=276158.0
Account Type and Usernane: Steam: Dglider
In Game Name and BLID: Dglider, 12465; Tendon, 31456; I usually only use Tendon for testing purposes.  I only bought it because I wanted to try changing keys ingame.  It doesn't work btw.

I recently joined SPO but, Pass hasn't been online(internet issues, supposedly) so I have nothing to do.  Plus this clan looks interesting, and more akin to my interests, so I want to see what's going to happen.

What do you wanna be?: Builder
How long of experience have you had with this type?: Been in Blockland since 09
What are the things you do on your Blockland life other than this type? Or do you just do this? (You do not have to answer this): I only build.
Any proof? (How can you prove that you can join our clan?): You know me Vis ;)
Account Type and Usernane (This is for contacting, I will not send you spam or phishing stuff): (Ex: Skype, Visolator): You know my steam but if you want my skype pm me (Personal reasons)
In Game Name and BLID: Deve ID 12887

Sorry for the long wait, I've been having some family time.

Sorry for the long wait, I've been having some family time.

uh
so did you accept it

Added recent apps. The server will eventually have the clan add-on, I will also release for anyone in the clan for their server when the add-on is done.

Added recent apps. The server will eventually have the clan add-on, I will also release for anyone in the clan for their server when the add-on is done.

woo thanks

UnExperienced

Since CBM is going to be closing soon, I'll leave the server up unlocked for anyone. Clan members have some kind of mod status, unless you are actually admin, then it is a different story. I'll see if I can get a good server up.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 10:52:07 AM by Advanced Bot »

I will not kill this, unless I am gone for a very long time.