Clock Tower - Gear Time [WIP]

Author Topic: Clock Tower - Gear Time [WIP]  (Read 4001 times)

Note: This is a work in progress, and is not done.

Info:

Ive been working on a fantasy style clock tower. So far, Ive only been working on the interior but Id like to include an exterior. As its coming now it seems that this is going to be absolutely massive. I may want to limit exterior. Progress is slow as I build on this when I get bored of conventional means of entertainment. This is a project that Ive wanted to do for a long time and Im happy to say: it seems to be coming along quite nicely. See for yourself:

Pictures:

(Pictures use soft shaders on max to spite Kickflow. Revel in pity)

Complete with shadows of the clock hands bleeding through onto the inside of the clock face, much scaffolding, an old library, hidden rooms, secrets, and a forgetton of gears. This is a work in progress and is not done, so dont bitch about it not being done...

Pictures and an official topic will come along as I build this thing.

Save will be released when completed.

Rate, comment, suggest stuff.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 04:01:56 PM by Mr.Noßody »

imo you should use halfbricks on some parts

otherwise that looks amazing!

imo you should use halfbricks on some parts

What are halfbricks.

This is so loving COOL! I've always been fascinated by the inner workings of watches and clocks. Though you've stated you'll release the save, you should really consider making a little DM inside. Don't bother with an exterior, just have a massive interior with gears and stuff all over the place.

I'd play the stuff out of that.

If you do consider the DM, I'd wait to release the save for a day or two so people can fully enjoy the build on its home server. But that's just my 2 cents

I'd wait to release the save for a day or two so people can fully enjoy the build on its home server. But that's just my 2 cents

Yeah, thats usually what I do with builds I release.
As for exterior, I just want enough so you can walk out on exterior scaffolding to see the clock face.
It most likely wont be an entire building

Back to the Future clocktower, anyone?