Author Topic: Getting banned because people are getting the wrong idea!  (Read 4379 times)

I was trying to explain how beautiful it was when while you were watching your virtual TV in second life and suddenly a giant snake with roughly 7 people riding it suddenly crash through your wall and start throwing feces particles at you

Lol and eww at the same time...

My friend was a second life addict. He actually made about 50 quid selling terrible things, that would generally mess up the game for other people. Along the lines of that snake. Funny in a way, no idea what he does nowadays.

The Flying snake Ram is the greatest name I've ever heard for a greifing maneuver in any game. Ever. Period.

Plus what it does. I could imagine the reaction of people cybering in some house then a snakemobile rams through it.

With numerous people.

YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK NOW PLEASE. D:

The Flying snake Ram is the greatest name I've ever heard for a greifing maneuver in any game. Ever. Period.

Plus what it does. I could imagine the reaction of people cybering in some house then a snakemobile rams through it.

With numerous people.

YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK NOW PLEASE. D:
There are only stories, maybe pictures if I can find then :/

Here's some spartan nonsense: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2781523946376110224&hl=en