Author Topic: Getting banned because people are getting the wrong idea!  (Read 4374 times)

Just the other day I suffered numerous bans when trying to explain what a Flying snake Ram is. I think no one will ever understand.

A FPR is a giant snake vehicle in second life that people can hop onto and fly around. It reaches speeds approaching system crippling mach 10 which allows it to clip through solid object. In other words, people use it to clip into restricted zones, like private houses and company owned stuff. I was trying to explain how beautiful it was when while you were watching your virtual TV in second life and suddenly a giant snake with roughly 7 people riding it suddenly crash through your wall and start throwing feces particles at you but all I got was "Jesus forget you for the mental image" 10 day bans.

True story:
I went on Rky's server and mentioned this thing, then got ban-sniped by someone I forget who. The details of how it started are not important, but then I got the idea to proceed to other servers and spread the good word. People were less then enthusiastic about my wonderful tale.

second life is massive fail

Jesus, :panda: you for the mental image.

Holy panda I lold just imagine that you are in your loft playing blockland and a snake slams in to your house .

Does anyone mind telling me what you can do for free in Second Life, anyways?

Second Life is the virtual cesspool of the world. By virtual I mean a videogame.

you can view research. and watch people have love with each other for free.
on very bad models, low res textures, and low frame animation.

but its hard to not feel a little gay watching anything, because its all guys, even if using girl characters.

Second Life is pure failure. Don't play it.

I don't recommend playing it, seeing as it's basically the internet and all it's horrible man babies rendered in stuffty 3D with buckets of lag. The FPR was pretty much a greifing means of getting into Off Limits buildings and areas in the most hilarious fashion possible.

Haha Second life safari is funny.

Jimmy Carr did a gig on Second Life, admitted it on 8 out of 10 cats and got brutally insulted by David Walliams.
I have proof.

I have the gig, it's an extra on one of his dvds.

I have the gig, it's an extra on one of his dvds.
Ha, cool. My only proof was a Podcast for 8 out of 10 Cats.

Go shag a sheep you pig wanker. Phail should never be written like that.

PHAILED THREAD

Big red friend text does not make you cool, it makes you a friend.

You offend me with your red and text and emo sh[size=0pt]i[/size]it, get out.