Author Topic: scarred 4 lyfe + >mfw jeff gordon lost his last race ever.  (Read 1324 times)

I was at the Auto Club 400 race at Fontana today and saw someone die 2 rows away from me.

He was sitting and all of a sudden, he clutched his chest and fell back. I knew he had a heart attack.

The guys gave him CPR but they started shaking their heads in dismay to signal he's gone.

Meanwhile, the officials carried him to the skywalk elevators and then people were just shocked.

also, if you haven't heard... Jeff Gordon is retiring from NASCAR :(

Jeff Gordon is retiring from NASCAR :(

with him gone, the south will rise again

up with earnhardt

The guys gave him CPR but they started shaking their heads in dismay to signal he's gone.
do they seriously not have a defibrillator at a sports event with thousands of people?

he might have actually gone into cardiac arrest and had a shockable rhythm, but I guess we won't know now.

eat trash you dirty casual

face it, he inherited more talent than busch and stewart combined B^)

do they seriously not have a defibrillator at a sports event with thousands of people?

he might have actually gone into cardiac arrest and had a shockable rhythm, but I guess we won't know now.

The nearest defibrillator is at the bathrooms which is a long way down.

I wish mark martin would drink the loving rejuvenating juice already and be king again. I remember I used to collect these cars that were 1/16th size and had every part intractable save for the interior. Number 6 will always be his car.

The nearest defibrillator is at the bathrooms which is a long way down.
I can't help but feel someone could file a lawsuit about this.

rip jeff gordon from nascar

Bye #24.

Now I'm guessing companies are going to be flocking to Gordon to get him into a bunch of commercials.

And RIP, guy with bad heart. You will be missed.

heart attacks are awful, especially with how sudden they are. my dad's seen two people die from heart attacks where he works, and one was the husband of the pianist at my church.