Poll

title

yes
0 (0%)
no
23 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Does anyone else have broken audio?  (Read 1971 times)

I want to know if anyone else is having this issue as well, I made a topic awhile back but I still have no loving idea why it does this, I start the game and then after a few minutes it repeats over and over and that's it, it broke. I don't know why
I think it has something to do with specs, since I heard Skill4life has this issue, and I recall him having an i7 aswell, so that might matter.

I already posted in help, I want more opinions on this.
this didn't happen on my FX 8320 and now its happening on my 4790k
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 09:28:06 PM by Nal »

god dammit nal and your clique
no im not

god dammit nal and your clique
this is becoming an unfunny meme please stop

Have you checked your drivers?

this is becoming an unfunny meme please stop

you think everything is an unfunny thing directed towards you.

OT:

Have you checked your drivers?

Have you checked your drivers?
i reinstalled windows because of this stuff and yes

i reinstalled windows because of this stuff and yes

then talk to intel about it

you think everything is an unfunny thing directed towards you.
god dammit nal and your clique
This is unfunny, and is directed towards nal.

OT-
I have never encountered this problem, but here are my suggestions.

1. Check other gaming forums, see if anyone is having similar problems.
2. Make sure you have your audio driver selected in game; looks like this (top left)

3. contact your computer's customer support and ask for advice, i'm sure they'd be willing to help.

OpenAL is selected, it just breaks

Do you have any weird 3rd party things installed related to audio (system audio recording plugins, voice morphers, ect.)?


Wish I could help but I cant because I don't really know much about intel products.

Wish I could help but I cant because I don't really know much about intel products.
what was the point of this reply then?

Have you tried another version of the OpenAL32.dll file? It should be in the root BL folder along with Blockland.exe.

Have you tried another version of the OpenAL32.dll file? It should be in the root BL folder along with Blockland.exe.
where do I get a different dll?