I found a piece of internet history

Author Topic: I found a piece of internet history  (Read 1335 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QtC9i-iRp4

Explanation as to why this is significant:
Starting with Hypercam 2.27, Hyperionics made it freeware and set it to a universal free license, and even removing that license prevents you from getting the signature "Unregistered Hypercam 2" banner. I found an old version that DOES include the banner, after many minutes of searching. I'm so loving happy right now.

Edit: Added 009 Sound System - Dreamscape, just to add to the 2009ness of it all...the nostalgia.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 03:36:53 AM by Gatysh »

did you really just used that loving music?

Why would you want the banner?

why is having the banner a good thing?

« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 07:37:26 AM by Blockchip »

make clubpenguin videos

Needs 2008 windows movie maker effects and typing into the notepad slowly.

make clubpenguin videos
Yes, the videos of the good ol days of club penguin before Disney couldn't resist the money making opportunity and "perfected" it.

Yes, the videos of the good ol days of club penguin before Disney couldn't resist the money making opportunity and "perfected" it.
god bless

THE CLICKING
MY EARS
WHY DID THAT HURT MY EARS

Why would you want the banner?
why is having the banner a good thing?

I'm not going to use this as my actual recording software for serious videos, it's more of a nostalgic novelty than anything to have the banner.

did you really just used that loving music?
Yes.

THE CLICKING
MY EARS
WHY DID THAT HURT MY EARS
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 11:42:16 AM by Gatysh »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l94qHJNeKk

all i see is penguins doing a 2 second animation over and over again in several locations with different instruments
is this what entertainment was?

all i see is penguins doing a 2 second animation over and over again in several locations with different instruments
is this what entertainment was?
To 10 year old me, yes