0 (0%)
smoll wise mom
3 (4.2%)
teen mom
0 (0%)
dorito tuxedo mom
11 (15.3%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author Topic: Steven Universe Megathread - The Discourse  (Read 129011 times)

Mmm character development

kinda spls:

so if big buff cheeto puff is normal puff what would purple mom be

big buff plum puff

So i had a thought after seeing this episode

Spoilers below:
If a quartz gem becomes smaller than they should because they spent more time in the grounds of the Kindergarten, does that mean that the holes that these gems were in became smaller and changed shape until they hatched? If so, that would make the holes in the Kindergarten even more similar to the holes from the manga 'The Enigma of Amigara Fault' that the Kindergarten drew inspiration from

And i think that's pretty neat

Also, i would like to see fan arts of a 'perfected Amethyst'

You probably shouldn't do unboxing videos when it's time to go on a mission to stop some alien abomination, especially when that abomination has somehow managed to invade your house

You probably shouldn't do unboxing videos when it's time to go on a mission to stop some alien abomination, especially when that abomination has somehow managed to invade your house
p sure that is the thing from reformed.

pretty sure amethyst is supposed to be as big as jasper. they kinda look similar now that i think about it

pretty sure amethyst is supposed to be as big as jasper. they kinda look similar now that i think about it
She is supposed to be bigger, but she was in her hole in the rock face for too long, so she came out small and rounder than her kind's supposed to be

Peridot mentioned that she should've even been the leader because of her being the same type of gem as Jasper despite her being shaped differently