Author Topic: so i'm going back to public school  (Read 1938 times)

i think i've mentioned it before that i was going to a online-esque type of school. i left because i thought not socializing was the best thing for me because i have social anxiety. loneliness seems to have a great affect on me now, more than i was, so i'm going back to public school. just wanted to share.

/blogland forums

how was online school?

how was online school?

it was alright in a sense. i actually did my work. on the other hand, it's a constant battle between depression and loneliness, usually it's a stalemate, working together to drive me crazy.

knew someone was going to do this

it was alright in a sense. i actually did my work. on the other hand, it's a constant battle between depression and loneliness, usually it's a stalemate, working together to drive me crazy.
It's a catch 22, mate. But it's better to get out there and have some friends.

It's a catch 22, mate. But it's better to get out there and have some friends.

i did have friends. plenty enough to manage. i feel like an starfish for abandoning them. i hope they can accept me again.

Are you in Middle School or High School?

If you're in Middle School, holy stuff there's going to be kids with phones repeating the words '21' and 'bruh.' ...Or maybe, over spring break, they finally got over it. Bah, I'm getting off-topic. Good luck in public school!

i did have friends. plenty enough to manage. i feel like an starfish for abandoning them. i hope they can accept me again.
I out of the blue switched schools without letting a single person know. I was gone for at least 3 years and I was still happily accepted back.

i'm in highschool. going back to public school as my 11th year. but yeah, there's plenty of "bro" dudes in high school as well.

Actual friend's don't hold grudges like that.

Are you in Middle School or High School?

If you're in Middle School, holy stuff there's going to be kids with phones repeating the words '21' and 'bruh.' ...Or maybe, over spring break, they finally got over it. Bah, I'm getting off-topic. Good luck in public school!
I'm already dealing with this sadly.

nothing helps social anxiety like making a point to shut yourself away from people lol

nothing helps social anxiety like making a point to shut yourself away from people lol

yeah i learned that the hard way.

If you're in Middle School, holy stuff there's going to be kids with phones repeating the words '21' and 'bruh.' ...Or maybe, over spring break, they finally got over it.
They will never loving stop saying stupid stuff like it, never