Author Topic: Massive Rant 4 : "Cults"  (Read 4026 times)


yeah i read the op fully, what are you going on about?
I doubt it;
Not to mention, the creator of the group, I hate on a personal level. In previous years, he stole my girlfriend and then bragged about it for two years, die.
Chances are he's still the leader, and I doubt OP would just forgive him.

it was supposed to be a reference to the columbine shooting. the guy made up with one of the shooters and told him to get the forget out of there before they shot the school up.

Have mentioned how similar it is to columbine to anyone? knowing herd behavior and how publicized columbine has been, it might at least cause some worry.

anyway it sounds like you're jealous
what the forget where did you even draw this conclusion from

what the forget where did you even draw this conclusion from
boy are you quick or what. didn't even have time to scroll down. that might be some kinda world record

boy are you quick or what. didn't even have time to scroll down. that might be some kinda world record
or maybe I spent time reading the op and didn't see your explanation posted yet
it's still a ridiculous thing to say so I'm not gonna edit

Have mentioned how similar it is to columbine to anyone? knowing herd behavior and how publicized columbine has been, it might at least cause some worry.
No actually, I think I'm the only one. Nobody else really notices it.

you should tell the principal about your worries about it. you have some pretty legit reasons to hate it and such.

what the forget where did you even draw this conclusion from
He's basically right. They apparently haven't done anything wrong besides saying bad things? And now OP thinks they are literally Riddler and will shoot up the school. Textbook "I hate them because they are popular" jealousy going on..
The entire circlejerk is composed of autists, mondays, MLG-loving handicaps and social outcasts with ADHD.
Remember guys, OP is the good guy!

Remember guys, OP is the good guy!

so you're mad that he said monday?

so you're mad that he said monday?
You single out "monday" in a quote full of needless insults that appear to be wrong.

you should tell the principal about your worries about it. you have some pretty legit reasons to hate it and such.
if I really feel it gets to be a huge issue I most likely will

He's basically right. They apparently haven't done anything wrong besides saying bad things? And now OP thinks they are literally Riddler and will shoot up the school. Textbook "I hate them because they are popular" jealousy going on..Remember guys, OP is the good guy!
Do you even know what you're talking about? I'm not a good guy because I said monday and autist? Man, sorry I'm not a clean soul. I should really take lessons from you

op isn't trying to be the superhero of his school, he's just ranting. he doesn't need to be a good guy and not use well deserved names.

The entire circlejerk is composed of autists, mondays, MLG-loving handicaps and social outcasts with ADHD.
uh i don't think you're much better at all actually especially if you're insulting people with adhd and calling black people mondays unless both of those things are metaphors
What, am I being too offensive?
yeah you're trying to prove that they're terrible people while also calling people mondays and social outcasts with adhd
Well, this "cult" goes around the school in a swarm yelling about abortions and Riddler and garbage memes.
oh stuff watch out guys they've got a meme
i know people like the abortion and Riddler jokes and i dislike them with the very fiber of my being yes but i think i like you even less

also yeah i get that this is the blockland forums and i shouldnt expect "tumblr equality or die" standards but seriously dude you're trying to prove a point about how bad people are present yourself in a better way

edit: the cult leader is a richard and the gay thing was bad