Author Topic: Massive Rant 4 : "Cults"  (Read 4023 times)

Do you even know what you're talking about? I'm not a good guy because I said monday and autist? Man, sorry I'm not a clean soul. I should really take lessons from you
You are freaking out because you think this popular group is going to shoot up the school while wanting them to die.

You are acting like you are better than them but you are the exact same as them..

He's basically right. They apparently haven't done anything wrong besides saying bad things? And now OP thinks they are literally Riddler and will shoot up the school. Textbook "I hate them because they are popular" jealousy going on..Remember guys, OP is the good guy!
okay well at least you put it a better way than night fox did and ever can, but they're saying equally discriminate things according to OP
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 12:44:36 AM by Maxwell. »

uh i don't think you're much better at all actually especially if you're insulting people with adhd and calling black people mondays unless both of those things are metaphors
I was calling them all of those names as a metaphor to show how offensive they are. That's why I started the next sentence with "What, am I being too offensive?"

I was calling them all of those names as a metaphor to show how offensive they are. That's why I started the next sentence with "What, am I being too offensive?"
it didn't work
also i drew this in a couple seconds cause i was bored and i thought that the reason you slapped those in there was for cool internet kid points

i don't see the problem with him saying mondays and calling people with adhd out lol.

i don't see the problem with him saying mondays and calling people with adhd out lol.
i generally just don't like racism
i have adhd

yeah, i do too. i think the use of the word monday was justifiable in this situation.


p.s. he didn't "steal" your girlfriend, your girlfriend left you. she's not a possession that you owned

when people say their girl was stolen, they mean that their girl left them for somebody else out of the blue, usually during a steady relationship. this is a common western phrase, and anyone who lives in the west should understand the meaning behind it

do you actually believe freek meant that he owned his girlfriend...?

Freek, try to get to know someone on the inside, a mole, perhaps. Get information from that mole in exchange for dank memes or other payment. Maybe you don't need to pay. Anyway, you need information. Could this just be a bunch of autistists? Or could this be a bunch of autists with guns? The distinction is important and could mean the difference between life and death. Godspeed.


Freek, try to get to know someone on the inside, a mole, perhaps. Get information from that mole in exchange for dank memes or other payment. Maybe you don't need to pay. Anyway, you need information. Could this just be a bunch of autistists? Or could this be a bunch of autists with guns? The distinction is important and could mean the difference between life and death. Godspeed.
hey this is actually a solid idea

They should have just played Cult Tycoon instead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnkqdMS1LkE
haha i was thinking about this video the whole time

What in the actually forget?
Cult... more like
cunt.

New nigerian cunts confirmed at freeks school.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 05:26:01 AM by espio100 »

form your own counter-cult and engage in a cult war