Author Topic: I think I just saw a forumer earlier tonight...  (Read 1505 times)

I live in Colorado Springs, CO.  My dad and I went to a muscle car meet at a somewhat-nearby Sonic.  I remember seeing a topic where one forumer (who lives in CO Sp.) had bought a pale-green chevy (or gmc) 2000ish pickup.  And I saw the SAME EXACT pickup at this Sonic where the meet was at here.

I'm only posting this because I only know of one other forumer that lives in CO Spgs. and it's just cool to meet some of the other forumers.

there's definitely only one person in colorado springs who owns a pale green chevy.

I also knew a blocklander who lived near colorado springs (in the center of the universe, divide)

it's a shame I moved, we could have had a CO blocklander party :(

I also knew a blocklander who lived near colorado springs (in the center of the universe, divide)

That probably would've been fun.

From a search for "Colorado Springs" on the forum, there are a few people who live in the area.
Only 1 I found who seems to have been active on here at the moment is Morpheus.
But unless I'm being dumb I can't find a post of his about having a green Chevy.
How long ago do you remember seeing the topic with their car in it?

Also while hunting, found this;
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=157697.msg3791523#msg3791523
How far away from your home have you gone now??

I met Georges and BluetoothBoy in real life.

Here's the post where I found out.

We met about a month later.

I think it was somewhere in January or February (maybe earlier than that) when that one forumer posted about it.

Also while hunting, found this;
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=157697.msg3791523#msg3791523
How far away from your home have you gone now??

I visited colorado many times before I moved out there and moved back

the cost of living was too high, so I moved back with my grandparents until I got back on my feet

Found the topic, apparently it was actually earlier this month, how about that.
Here is the forumer.

I still don't know if it was him, but all I know is that is the same-looking truck I had seen.  Literally everything on it was the same, even the shade of color.

Who likes Chevy lets be honest.

forget your corvettes xr I'm sorry

I'm about an hour's drive from Colorado Springs.

There's like a million of us in AZ but most are furries... rip