Author Topic: FNaF 2 Title Theme  (Read 3979 times)

#1: That isn't an addon. Therefore it doesn't belong here
#2: What the forget? You don't package MUSIC FILES GODDAMNIT
#3: I hate five nights at forgetass'

#1: That isn't an addon. Therefore it doesn't belong here
#2: What the forget? You don't package MUSIC FILES GODDAMNIT
#3: I hate five nights at forgetass'
It's his first Add-on, Dude. He may not know where to put it. OK? I understand that you don't like it, too.

It's his first Add-on, Dude. He may not know where to put it. OK? I understand that you don't like it, too.
Like I said, this isn't an addon. It's a .ogg loop.

Like I said, this isn't an addon. It's a .ogg loop.
I know. I'm just saying that He might not know where to put it, so he put it here, since this place is where most things go.

first add-on does not equal sympathy
you posted it, it's your fault if it's bad or not. there's time to improve, but no, there should be no sympathy for this.
release things of good quality. if you know something is bad, you should not release it and cover it up with "this is my first add-on"

If this wasn't a Five Nights At Freddy's loop you wouldn't be bashing him as much.

If this wasn't a Five Nights At Freddy's loop you wouldn't be bashing him as much.

that is true

This section is for properly packaged, finished add-ons. There's a separate section for music files
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 02:43:20 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

Hawt, I just made this for the people who like FNaF. GTFO if you hate the game. Im locking the reply stack, I don't even care. THANK YOU to people who reminded me of the correct area.