Author Topic: Blueboy362's Old Bedroom - Worst staff ever  (Read 6716 times)

Let's just start with this:

3/4 of the server is admin or super admin, and 99% of them are abusive.

They all spam:

And most of them are running around with the old fabled Banhammer killing everyone:

And Blue hands out Super Admin like candy:

and lastly, Admins are clearing bricks to build their own stuff and make space for their "ultra builds!!1111!"

/discuss

2C is a huge problem user
/support

UPDATE:
I got banned .-.

/support, saw everything
The staff acts like they are 8 years old, it's very sad.

NOEDIT: Drama me? that made me laugh.

I was in this server as one of the admins, and I'm going to say the main reason why blueboy was clearing builds is either because of the lag they were causing or because the builder left. And if you don't like the server, my advice: leave. It's better to quit and not cause trouble rather than to bitch about abusive admins.

I was in this server as one of the admins, and I'm going to say the main reason why blueboy was clearing builds is either because of the lag they were causing or because the builder left. And if you don't like the server, my advice: leave. It's better to quit and not cause trouble rather than to bitch about abusive admins.
well at least you proved yourself to be an idiot

how do you ban players manually outside of a server agian

you mean like all the admins are doing

it was all a mistake some admins were immachure some were wild and some just didn't know what was wrong .-. IM SORRY OK! I ALSO UNBANNED YOU WTF

it was all a mistake some admins were immachure some were wild and some just didn't know what was wrong .-. IM SORRY OK! I ALSO UNBANNED YOU WTF
i hope you realize that you are still a horrible host