Author Topic: public bathrooms  (Read 2783 times)

Always go pee in the bathroom, never crap, eugh.

I hosted a bonfire the other night and one of the guests was disgusted by the idea of pissing behind a tree. He had never gone to the bathroom outside of a building before. It was surreal.

wtf is wrong with mens restrooms? ladies restrooms are usually pretty clean. the only awful places i've been to is highway rest stops where people don't flush but that's about it

wtf is wrong with mens restrooms? ladies restrooms are usually pretty clean. the only awful places i've been to is highway rest stops where people don't flush but that's about it
I don't know if you've ever seen a man before but they're generally very DIRTY BOYS

I've used a public rest room toilet to poop once in my life. It wasn't bad, just layed toilet paper over the seat so I wasn't sitting on it bare but man I really didn't want to do it.

I can use a urinal all day though. I don't have a fear of using the bathroom in front of people, just sitting down grosses me the forget out.

Are we really discussing how we don't like public restrooms when "people" in africa stuff in holes and then die from lack of water shortly after? lol
I love public restrooms. Not even to use myself but I have seen people loving in them and doing heroin so its kinda cool

I don't mind using the urinals (unless it's loving caked in piss with a puddle around the base) but I save the actual toilets for dire emergencies.

I avoid them if at all possible, but it's usually not that bad if I do.
It's not the smell that really bothers me, it's all the people in there. The urinals at my school don't have walls so it's awkward as stuff using them, so pretty much everyone is regulated to using the toilets which have stalls.

protip: go for the middle stall, no one ever uses it 75% of the time for me.

The one time I went to a public bathroom, someone kept moaning in one of the stalls.

I just left.

protip: go for the middle stall, no one ever uses it 75% of the time for me.
Isn't it usually the first stall because people don't want to be seen?

I don't care if I have to go in them or not

has anyone been in a stall and you see:

a.) stuff and piss are filled to the brim in the toilet
b.) feces smeared on the walls

or do i go to the wrong places to take a piss?

legend has it that if you look in the third bathroom stall in the detriot brothel at 12 am, you may witness this: