Author Topic: public bathrooms  (Read 2795 times)

we aren't even allowed to leave class to use the bathroom unless we have a medical excuse from a doctor
I hate it when teachers do this, it's like they don't get the concept of a bladder.

No thank you. I went to the public bathroom in my school to go release some waste. When I opened the stall, I saw the toilet overflowed with poop and a sign stuck on the top of the pile of poop inscribed with "8th Wonder of the world". I had no words and just exited the bathroom.
My sides burst through my roof and hit another Malaysian plane.

I hate it when teachers do this, it's like they don't get the concept of a bladder.
it's just the rule of the school. they don't like students in the halls during class.

i loathe public bathrooms. I have to clean one at my job

we aren't even allowed to leave class to use the bathroom unless we have a medical excuse from a doctor
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. We had to raise our hand and ask the teachers and 75% of the time they said no in my high school.

I was overjoyed my first week of college when I realized you could just walk out of lecture whenever and go to the bathroom or grab a coffee or something.

As a college student, I know firsthand that the freshman dorm bathrooms will get trashed in ways you won't believe until you experience firsthand. No regular public restroom will come close.

I only use public bathrooms.

my pediatrician if my school had this policy:

"
To whoever it may concern,

My patient, _________, has reported to me in simple chatter that this learning facility requires students to have a doctor's note in order to use the bathroom during class. I would like to inform you that this is indeed a doctor's note that will span the entire x years he has left in this facility. I have diagnosed him with having a bladder; this illness is found in many humans, but some people might have a stronger ability to hold urine in. It is a shame that this illness affects his ability to, I am assured, happily learn in this learning facility.

Also, forget you.

[insert signature].
"

he's chill

I have a big policy:
"You can loving squeeze your asscheeks together and pray to god, but if you have to use the urinals you don't have to really mind."

oh yeah some of our teachers do this

same things happened to me except I didn't post it on fb

I didn't think it was such a big deal, just use the loving restroom.