Author Topic: What in the flying forget  (Read 2760 times)

Badspot raped blf and now its 4kids chan

Is this
A joke?

EDIT: I kinda like it and THERES SIGS EVERYWHERE WHAT

welcome to the 4kids4chan

I CANT EVEN LOAD PAGES MY IPOD KEEPS CRASHING BECAUSE OF HOW PAGESTRETCHY PEOPLES' SIGNATURES ARE DMANIDRUDUSHEYYheksve.

its been like this for months. did you just recover from a stroke or something?

i hate these forgetn sigs

atleast the sigs are actually sigs, and it is your fault(s) that there is page stretch, thats the only thing I like about the change the ONLY thing, and I can ignore it, can you? and its april fools, someone put a life spider in my desk at school, this is like nothing compared to what happened to me, and it was small btw
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 05:33:13 PM by (minecraft) »

atleast the sigs are actually sigs, and it is your fault(s) that there is page stretch, thats the only thing I like about the change the ONLY thing, and I can ignore it, can you?
what

EDIT:
atleast the sigs are actually sigs, and it is your fault(s) that there is page stretch, thats the only thing I like about the change the ONLY thing, and I can ignore it, can you? and its april fools, someone put a life spider in my desk at school, this is like nothing compared to what happened to me, and it was small btw
double what
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 05:34:54 PM by K3k0m@n »

we've finally been bought by Lego

atleast the sigs are actually sigs, and it is your fault(s) that there is page stretch, thats the only thing I like about the change the ONLY thing
what

its been like this for months. did you just recover from a stroke or something?
no
this happened today

no
this happened today
what? it's been here for months
you should've ctrl-f5'd before

I wonder how AoT section is taking this...

I should add a huge ass page stretch to my sig

AKA: the one i was banned for
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 05:38:16 PM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

I wonder how AoT section is taking this...
it's actually quite silent there, all of the autism spreaded

it's actually quite silent there, all of the autism spreaded
there must always be
a autism king