Mall168 made a blockland video

Author Topic: Mall168 made a blockland video  (Read 930 times)

for those of you who dont know, Mall168 is one of the people who made MannSwap(SFM) for the saxxy awards. I know him in real life, and he always makes jokes about how I play blockland, so this april first he decided to make a video about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BluyICNlu50

rip

anyway discuss april fools things you did i guess

Managed to convince my dad I got suspended from school

He was furious

He was furious
im not really sure if you're the one coming out on top with that joke

He was furious
I made a fake email account that looked like it was from my school and sent my parents an email saying I was caught with weed

I went on the college campus, got out of my car, and went straight to class, right?
No.
I was angry at one of the ladies in the main office building for confiscating my phone, so I took her phone when she wasn't looking, and my teacher had the same type of phone. I took the case off of the office ladies phone, put it on the teachers phone, then broke it in front of the office lady. She was angry as hell and threatened to kick me off the campus. Then I said it was my teachers phone, and my teacher was angry as forget too.

TL;DR - i pranked the office lady when i broke "her" phone, ended up paying about $215 for the teachers phone i broke, almost was kicked off campus.

TL;DR - i pranked the office lady when i broke "her" phone, ended up paying about $215 for the teachers phone i broke, almost was kicked off campus.
what
that's lame
"lol i broke ur phone JK i broke THEIR phone!"

what
that's lame
"lol i broke ur phone JK i broke THEIR phone!"
it pissed her off so whatever im happy

I went on the college campus, got out of my car, and went straight to class, right?
No.
I was angry at one of the ladies in the main office building for confiscating my phone, so I took her phone when she wasn't looking, and my teacher had the same type of phone. I took the case off of the office ladies phone, put it on the teachers phone, then broke it in front of the office lady. She was angry as hell and threatened to kick me off the campus. Then I said it was my teachers phone, and my teacher was angry as forget too.

What school was this?

No.

The forget is wrong with you?

What school was this?
havard duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuh

havard duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuh
no you dumbass

zedrow is still lying, huh