question regarding "don't hug me I'm scared"

Author Topic: question regarding "don't hug me I'm scared"  (Read 3816 times)

In every video, they've subtly referenced "1906" or the nineteenth of June in some way.

dhmis 1-4: every calendar always says June 19th, "19/06" (because they're not American or something) so does this all take place in one day orrr?

dhmis 2: there's a picture frame dated "19.06.55"

dhmis 2: a wanted poster of the yellow guy in the background has £1906 as the reward

dhmis 2: there's a chart with the formula pi = 19.6(y). dunno if that should be interpreted as 1906 or the 19th of June or if that matters

dhmis 3: the "missing" poster at the start says the three main characters were last seen on June 19th

dhmis 3: Mr. and Mrs. Dead's tombstones both say "died 1906"

dhmis 4: not the numbers, but it's worth noting that the milk carton at the start has the "missing" label from dhmis 3

dhmis 4: the poster of numbers behind the computer has 19, 06, and 55 in sequence on the second row from the bottom. 19.06.55?

dhmis 4: when the computer says that he'll tell you the time, his clock says "19:06"

dhmis 4: the newspaper the computer uses the magnifying glass on is dated for the nineteenth of June. (also what's up with the oats?)

what's the significance of these numbers/this date and has this already been solved or what?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 01:00:56 PM by Frequency »

the puppets are dead and are in purgatory or something
jk i dont know

the puppets are dead and are in purgatory or something
jk i dont know

stuff's so forgeted up that I would accept that as a probable answer

i don't know myself but i just wanna pop in and say that these videos are actually really interesting and awesome

Or its a post-apocalyptic future that takes place after a nuclear war, all the characters are mutants and are living in post-nuclear england.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 01:14:11 PM by Mr Unicode »

Are there any deep looks into all the stuff in the don't hug me I'm scareds

I kind of want to say that the three puppets are stuck in limbo on that day in June in the year 1955 and that was the day they went "missing", but glimpses of technology and acknowledgments of their disappearance is seeping through to whatever dimension they're in, which also conveniently allows them to see the warped version of the reality that we all face: dangers of creativity, the inevitability of time passing, the propaganda and brainwashing along with worship of false deities, and the state of the world today with its obsession with the internet and the three general things it's used for.

Are there any deep looks into all the stuff in the don't hug me I'm scareds

yeah there's a detailed brown townysis of each episode pretty much lol

I think my observation on the whole thing overall is sound though.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 01:26:48 PM by Frequency »

In every video, they've subtly referenced "1906" or the nineteenth of June in some way.

dhmis 1-4: every calendar always says June 19th, "19/06" (because they're not American or something) so does this all take place in one day orrr?

dhmis 2: there's a picture frame dated "19.06.55"

dhmis 2: a wanted poster of the yellow guy in the background has £1906 as the reward

dhmis 2: there's a chart with the formula pi = 19.6(y). dunno if that should be interpreted as 1906 or the 19th of June or if that matters

dhmis 3: the "missing" poster at the start says the three main characters were last seen on June 19th

dhmis 3: Mr. and Mrs. Dead's tombstones both say "died 1906"

dhmis 4: not the numbers, but it's worth noting that the milk carton at the start has the "missing" label from dhmis 3

dhmis 4: the poster of numbers behind the computer has 19, 06, and 55 in sequence on the second row from the bottom. 19.06.55?

dhmis 4: when the computer says that he'll tell you the time, his clock says "19:06"

dhmis 4: the newspaper the computer uses the magnifying glass on is dated for the nineteenth of June. (also what's up with the oats?)

On the top music charts of June 19, 1955, the #1 song was "Bill Haley and His Comets - Rock Around The Clock"

One of the videos is about time, and one of the characters is a clock

Coincidence?? I think not!

we have to go deeper

On the top music charts of June 19, 1955, the #1 song was "Bill Haley and His Comets - Rock Around The Clock"

One of the videos is about time, and one of the characters is a clock

Coincidence?? I think not!
That's in the US
DHMIS was made in the UK where Eddie Calvert - Cherry Pink And Apple Blossom White was the top song. Get learned.

If there were any newspapers, did they say what newspaper company they were from? I can't watch them right now

feel like the videos are made by people who want them to be vaugely creepy so that they can laugh over people's fan theories