Author Topic: Rggggbn's Super Murder mystery - Plutarch  (Read 1320 times)

Hello everyone I have recently encountered a troll who has been spamming and being offensive to people on the server. He has also been shooting and freekilling people as an innocent and putting unconscious players in bodybags and leaving them trapped somewhere. I was able to get proof of the spam but not the bodybag and freekilling problem.

Hello everyone I have recently encountered a troll who has been spamming and being offensive to people on the server. He has also been shooting and freekilling people as an innocent and putting unconscious players in bodybags and leaving them trapped somewhere. I was able to get proof of the spam but not the bodybag and freekilling problem.

BLID: 34728

Will ban ASAP. Thanks for telling. I really gotta stop leaving that server unguarded.

Will ban ASAP. Thanks for telling. I really gotta stop leaving that server unguarded.
last time i was on it, no admins were on lol

last time i was on it, no admins were on lol
Expect it on weekdays. I hope to have a system in place soon.

Plutarch is known for joining servers and spamming, hes banned from legopeppers starwars stuff i think.

/support

WHY ISNT HE BANNED YET? I just loving saw him join today and tell everyone who the mafias were. And get some loving admins on there or dont host at all. because at this rate its going to be too late and no ones going to loving join.

WHY ISNT HE BANNED YET? I just loving saw him join today and tell everyone who the mafias were. And get some loving admins on there or dont host at all. because at this rate its going to be too late and no ones going to loving join.
dont tell people what to do you richardhead