2 (11.1%)
Ehhh.
1 (5.6%)
No.
4 (22.2%)
Dunno how.
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: -Ze Operator's Music Thread-  (Read 5999 times)

Yep, some people requested the music loops that I use on my server to be released so yeah. I will also be taking requests as well as personal projects.
    'Cuz the way I see it, nearly every song that makes a person's head shake needs to be looped.
    Just be warned that some loops can be harder to complete than others. So don't complain if it takes long.

Requests
    None to give.

Current Works
  • !New! Masked Dedede | Kirby Triple Deluxe | Difficulty: Unknown | Requested by Umberonblaze (138692)
  • !New! Master Core | Super Smash Bros 3DS | Difficulty: Hard | Requested by Umberonblaze (138692)
  • Fate Of The Unknown | Kingdom Hearts 2 | Difficulty: Easy
  • Kronos - Introducing Shellshock | Ratchet:Deadlocked | Difficulty: Moderate
  • The Tumbling | Kingdom Hearts: BBS | Difficulty: Easy
  • Over | Silent Hill | Difficulty: Easy
  • Kill God | Silent Hill 3 | Difficulty: Simple
  • Amnion | Silent Hill: Homecoming | Difficulty: Moderate

Completed Works
  • Abandon All | A very hardcore rock piece from Killing Floor. Useful for rage themes or very hardcore fights.
  • Abandon V3 | A very intense rock piece from Killing Floor, and a redux of Abandon All. Useful for rage themes or very hardcore fights...when the climax hits.
  • Dark Impetus | A very hardcore battle piece from Kingdom Hearts BBS. Possibly one of the most difficult pieces to loop, a screaming violin adds tension to this loop.
  • Bullet Station | A quick but hardcore rock piece from Sonic Heroes. Only had to loop once, but I never used it for my server.
  • Torval - Seek and Destroy | A simple loop from the Ratchet: Deadlocked series. Could be used for ambience or battle music.
  • Battle in Sector 5 | An odd and quick piece from the Code Lyoko series. Gives a spacious, digital battle ambience.
  • The Corrupted | A tense piece with a continuous organ play, from Kingdom Hearts 2. Is recommended to be used in a fight arena.
  • Fragments of Sorrow | A (holy) piece used in the tutorial of Kingdom Hearts 2.
  • KH Remix Project - The Encounter | A faster version of the original, this song could be used as quick battle music.
  • KH Remix Project - Vim and Vigor | A faster version of the original, this song could be used as quick battle music.
  • Super Meat Boy - Battle of Lil' Slugger |An interesting techno music from the indie game Super Meat Boy. Techno pangs plus one cra-cra guitar.
  • Theme of Joe | An oddly catchy and somewhat difficult loop from the movie Jack and the Cuckoo Clock Heart. One of my favorite loops to listen to and work with, even if frustrating. Can be used mostly for ambience.
  • Dancing Bull | A country/techno music by Trocadero, looped by yours truly. Used for my server as the theme for one of the most abusable bosses that you will ever encounter.
  • Dark Meta Knight | A simple loop that took me two minutes to finish. Requested by Umberonblaze (138692).
  • Mutants of Delta Bunker | A favorite loop, and my theme, ripped from Defiance. Lovely techno pangs mixed with a rock and orchestral roostertail.

• Balloon Animals
    | A carousel-based theme by Madame Macabre. Loved it so much that I thought that it needed a mention.
[/list][/list]
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 11:49:38 AM by Ze Operator »

KH1 Battle Themes?
I thought I was the only one making Kingdom Hearts music.

KH1 Battle Themes?
I thought I was the only one making Kingdom Hearts music.
Not really.
I'm more prone to KHBBS though.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 11:48:35 AM by Ze Operator »

« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 12:24:04 PM by Umbreonblaze »

Kirby Triple Deluxe Dark Meta Knight and Masked Dedede Theme.
MDT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gij7h4CTJMk
DMKT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejwPkLHlZ1U

Alright I'll see what I can do at the moment.

Just want to say that right now I'm on vacation, so there isn't really much I can do now. But I'll get to it.

2 new pieces had been released. As of right now, I'll be returning home to start looping stuff in the queue.

• Abandon All | A very hardcore rock piece from Killing Floor. Useful for rage themes or very hardcore fights.
    Link = Here
  • Bullet Station | A quick but hardcore rock piece from Sonic Heroes. Only had to loop once, but I never used it for my server.
    Link = Here

Hey, nvm about these loops, someone else did these already.

Requests revoked, and OP updated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HWefQC2xX4

00:00:00 - 00:01:18

Ok, I can do that.

Question: the loop would be over the 1 min barrier. Has Badspot changed the loop specifications or did you do that as an error?

Ok, I can do that.

Question: the loop would be over the 1 min barrier. Has Badspot changed the loop specifications or did you do that as an error?
can you try and see if its below 500kb?

can you try and see if its below 500kb?

I can try, but no promises. Usually, most one minute loops finish after the minute it begins (e.g., 0:00 -1:00, 0:18 - 1:18) but I'll see if I can try to lower the file size.

But one way or another, you'll get your loop, Hawty. :cookie:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP updated again. Will now also include BLIDs to know who I'm talking about.

Just a small update:

I had (stupidly) washed one of my flash drives with my clothes, and this particular thumb drive contained some OGG files, corrupting a couple. The good news is that some survived the washout, and I will be mass posting them on this thread later on. I'm done keeping OGG files in a thumb drive.

Bad news was that all of the corrupted files were my newer loops, including the two requests I was given. I will replace those ASAP after I'm done posting the loops that weren't destroyed.