Author Topic: *Deleted*  (Read 4483 times)

yes. :C
*dramatically waves the soviet flag*
*takes flag away and spanks pie crust*

that'll teach ya

Партия Ленина - сила народная
Нас к торжеству коммунизма ведёт!!!!

Партия Ленина - сила народная
Нас к торжеству коммунизма ведёт!!!!
this translates to:
The party of Lenin - strength of the people
Us to the triumph of communism leads !!!!

ITS NOT A GAMEMODE AND ITS NOT IN A MAP!! T_T listen its a Brick that spawns randomly and when you touch it, it disappears and then spawns again after a few minutes! o_o   Example: A Golden Brick has spawned! A blockhead searches everywhere throughout the field in his custom gamemode, clicks it and then it spawns again after a few minutes and so on. (its fun!)

Since everyone else is loving with you.....

Its an addon that actually exists.

I heard that you can still get a copy of Blockland gold if you climb to the top of the infinite stairway to heaven and beat god in a 1 on 1 DM.

Guys, remember that BlockLand Gold was only availiable before it was on Steam

I have a pastebin of all of marble's addons. It isnt my pastebin but its here: http://pastebin.com/9bpeSFdf
It contains golden brick addon which is why its relevant.

WARNING: THESE ADDONS MAY HAVE BACKDOORS. I ALSO DONT KNOW IF THE DOWNLOADS WORK.

bedspot pls dunt ban

Im sorry for spoiling it :(

EDIT: DOWNLOADS ARE WORKING (at least the golden brick one)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 09:26:26 AM by GrenadeBoy »

Additionally you can use events. I also know its for your bedroom server.

[Blockland Gold is required to view this post.]

guys heres a free demo of Blockland gold edition

[Blockland Gold is required to view this link.]

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but you could just use VCE and make your own.
you don't really need a "golden brick" addon.

Quit joking around, guys

how long are we gonna keep this blockland gold thing up guys, come on

there was a golden brick add-on made by marble man that consisted of a script that generated a golden brick in a random area
saying something in chat would tell you if you were facing the right direction
clicking it would tell you something was downloading, then the download failed after a long time
i cant find a download, sorry

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but you could just use VCE and make your own.
you don't really need a "golden brick" addon.
how the forget are you supposed to PLACE a brick in a RANDOM position with VCE or any events? Hiding the brick and showing doesn't count because you would have to make an assload of hidden golden bricks and even then it wouldn't be random.

how long are we gonna keep this blockland gold thing up guys, come on

there was a golden brick add-on made by marble man that consisted of a script that generated a golden brick in a random area
saying something in chat would tell you if you were facing the right direction
clicking it would tell you something was downloading, then the download failed after a long time
i cant find a download, sorry
Setro are you serious? I posted a pastebin of all of marble's addons a few posts above yours. Golden brick is right here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qv2sqmv57itynh2/Script_GoldenBrick.zip?dl=1
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 07:46:31 AM by GrenadeBoy »