Is it just me, or are logitech headsets bad?

Author Topic: Is it just me, or are logitech headsets bad?  (Read 2561 times)

So, I got a logitech G230 a year ago. Now, I noticed that the casing is cracking. From what it seems like, the thing has some poor build quality.
/blogland.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 04:44:47 PM by Mr Queeba »

I have one of those on me right now. It's pretty stuff. sliders on the earphones tend to bust pretty easily, but the sound quality is alright.

I know a trick to unkink the wires if yours get all twisted up.

same stuff happened to my pair of em
get the Kingston  hyper x clouds as a replacement if you want

have had mine for a year, have had none of these problems
maybe if you'd take care of your stuff, op

they're also $30 so

i have a G930 only thing that could go bad is the charging port on the side is easily prone to wear and tear by being loose and wobbly

i have a logitech headset and its pretty good except build quality. the ear pads started to wear our and break into small black crumbs so every time i wear them i have black things all over my ears

Just because your stuff tier logitech headphones are breaking doesn't mean every logitech headphone is stuff. My brother has G930 and they're some of the best headsets I've used.

I'm not sure why you didn't expect some cheap headsets to have some cheap build quality, when I saw the thread title I thought you were talking about the really high end nodels and that made me confused for a bit until I clicked the thread

i have a G930 only thing that could go bad is the charging port on the side is easily prone to wear and tear by being loose and wobbly
oh god is it? i got those for christmas and they've been holding strong since

Just because your stuff tier logitech headphones are breaking doesn't mean every logitech headphone is stuff. My brother has G930 and they're some of the best headsets I've used.

I'm not sure why you didn't expect some cheap headsets to have some cheap build quality, when I saw the thread title I thought you were talking about the really high end nodels and that made me confused for a bit until I clicked the thread
basically
i loving love my g930s lol

Logitech devices are like the cheap knockoffs of the real devices.
I've never had a good experience with Logitech aside from the prices...

Using a MS Lifechat LX3000 here if you're considering a replacement

Original pair lasted about 4 years, had to buy a replacement last year due to accidentally causing them to fall over/general wear while I had them. I'm using the cups from the original pair and they sound really nice.
The cups the new pair came with made it sound nasally though, I think you just need to wear them in.

i have a red "wicked audio" headphone

picture from google:

i have them for 2 years and they still work perfectly

I have a G930 that I don't use anymore. The covering for the memory foam ear pads broke off into bits and pieces due to the sweat. Also, the micro USB charging port came loose, so I'm unable to charge it. There were some instances where I broke the USB antenna by accident with a single nudge from the port, so I'd like to see if Logitech can reinforce that part.

I wish I can get a replacement for my headset, but due to contact issues, I think it's time for me to buy a new one.

its what you get for buying a headset

my boyfriend has a g930 and i don't know how it sounds, but his mic quality is superb