Author Topic: stan_the_waffle_man's Boss Battles!  (Read 3020 times)

Stan_The_Waffle_Man's Boss Battles!

Oh gosh, has it been a while. So recently, I lost the save to my map. That's right. We are starting from the ground up. New server. Everything will change. Stay tuned!

-{Planned Classes}-

As of my save loss, I am making some new classes.
There will be NO TF2 based normals. The only class that is TF2 based is the Boss, Inspector Bonk: A crossover of a Spy and Scout. He may even be removed in the near future. Inspector Bonk died. So, no TF2 Classes.

-{Map}-

The map will be all new, with the theme of Retro Temple. Along with a new battle field will be new spawns.

-{Important Information}-

There is NO set date for the server's comeback, but I plan to work heavily on it over the summer. Once I finish my exams though, I have a week-long robotics course. I've been waiting for this to "throw" me into coding, so I can make custom weapons and such for the server. However, this may take some time.

-{Admin}-

Applications can be put through replies on this thread, on our Steam group (stan_the_waffle_man's Boss Battles!), and also through the add-on.
Criteria for applying: Must include username, player BL_ID, previous experiences being admin, who recommends you, and why you should be accepted. NOTE: As of 6/21/15, all applications accepted through the Steam group have been reviewed a second time. We will have to take some admins out of our staff.

-{Events}-

Sometimes on the server, an event will occur! One of which is dialogue. For example, sometimes... Erm... come to the server to find out! Rise and shine, Guardians. Wake up and, choose your classes.

-{The Man in the Office}-

He is almighty. Bow to him. This lovely chap is just a man working. Working and observing. Ignore him. HE IS THE KEY

Well, that is all I have for now. I look forward to starting up the server again!

Here is a picture of the map, taken on 6/8/15.

Sorry about the page stretch.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 01:54:04 PM by XcosmicXwaffles »

What is the point of this server? Pictures? Better description?

What is the point of this server? Pictures? Better description?

Cut the man a bit of slack. He just started this.

I'm just asking the questions of wonder, this is what it sounds like to me "this is my server pls join if you have questions you can talk to me about it"

I'm just asking the questions of wonder, this is what it sounds like to me "this is my server pls join if you have questions you can talk to me about it"
I edited the text a bit. Thank you for your feedback.

No pix no clix
I tried looking up how to do it, but it lead me to a virus-infested website. If you can help me out a bit that would be great.

I tried looking up how to do it, but it lead me to a virus-infested website. If you can help me out a bit that would be great.
It's not like they have a button for it or anything

Use Xomf to upload pictures
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 03:03:14 PM by Blocky943 »

Server looks good, has a lot of potential, keep it up!

3 cookies for your service.  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I swear to bob If I see another loving boss battles with tf2 classes.

I swear to bob If I see another loving boss battles with tf2 classes.

Take it to the Drama Thread, assmunch. You're better seen here and not heard, so forget off.

i hope youre innovating the boss battles genre

theres clones
and then spiritual successors
good luck topping pecon7's server