Pie Crust

Author Topic: Pie Crust  (Read 58309 times)

Are we just going to copypasta now?

This guy.

Wow. My heart is broken. What a disgrace you are to the species. This is the most pathetic and disgusting comment I've seen on the Blockland Forums. You have confirmed every single fear I have had about comments like this, and the entire movement you are a part of.
We will step our efforts against you tenfold. And you will lose. And after I have promised my non-violence and non-force, after I have made clear my belief in the beauty and goodness of every life and the value and virtue of kindness, you have threatened me and disregarded my dignity. As if it means nothing.
You have shown your face. And it is putrid and rotting, disgusting.
I won't forget this.

Wow. My heart is broken. What a disgrace you are to the species. This is the most pathetic and disgusting comment I've seen on the Blockland Forums. You have confirmed every single fear I have had about comments like this, and the entire movement you are a part of.
We will step our efforts against you tenfold. And you will lose. And after I have promised my non-violence and non-force, after I have made clear my belief in the beauty and goodness of every life and the value and virtue of kindness, you have threatened me and disregarded my dignity. As if it means nothing.
You have shown your face. And it is putrid and rotting, disgusting.
I won't forget this.
*crickets*

*crickets*

I just forgetin' hate this world and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill, and it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

so uh, when does pop crest return from his forced vacation
i'd like to know when to get in my bunker

His plane probably crashed

He's back in like 9 hours

I hope he doesn't continue to act like a spigot at least

His plane probably crashed

Yeah, his parents forced him to fly on Malaysia Airlines...

Yeah, his parents forced him to fly on Malaysia Airlines...

Now I feel even worse for the passengers...

(actually more like 10 hours but whatever)

Do you have any chlorine gas left to kill him

Copypasta
I feel this is an attempt to create copy pasta for blockland forums.

sweetie, you are literally so out of line it’s loving unbelievable. i could drag you so hard right now but i know you’ll just end up crying. i’ve roasted you before and you know it. chances are you’ll just say i bullied you because you’re gay and have different skin. talk stuff get hit, you don’t wanna mess with me kiddo; i’ve got a black belt. i know threats are forgeted up but that’s all i’ve been receiving all day, probably from her royal hoodrat olive and all of her nasty friends. but you can gang up on me and make fun of me for being goth all you want. i’ve been hurt a lot. my first boyfriend cheated on me, my dad screams if i forget to do my chores, and there are some days i don’t even want to get out of bed in the mornings. i’m a jaded teenage girl. i’ve been through stuff that you wouldn’t even dream of. you think your life is hard? try asking the cutest guy in your grade out in the middle of the cafeteria only to find out he has a loving girlfriend. you don’t know my life or my story so keep my name out of your nasty mouth. life is a battlefield and it looks like i’ve already won.