[★ ★ ★ ] Block Ops 2 - Weapon Pack [46% Done, ADDED Mk 48] [★ ★ ★]

Poll

What kind of projectile should be used?

Linear Raycast (Gcat's Default Weapons)
Dot Trail Raycast (Tier+Tactical)
Dot Trailed Regular Bullets
Regular Bullets (Default Gun)

Author Topic: [★ ★ ★ ] Block Ops 2 - Weapon Pack [46% Done, ADDED Mk 48] [★ ★ ★]  (Read 15687 times)

ok that's cool too. i thought these were big and blocky like H&K. do these look as small as Gravity Cat's in game?

I was thinking about that too

It looks like Gcat's but it's as big as like Tier+Tactical, which is outrageously large

I was thinking about that too

It looks like Gcat's but it's as big as like Tier+Tactical, which is outrageously large

you should try to scale them down. gcat's look beautiful, small and a lot of nice detail.

you should try to scale them down. gcat's look beautiful, small and a lot of nice detail.

this

Gross, no, that's exactly why I dislike his weapons. Modelwise, anyway, the weapons have tons of other issues too.
Keep these as they are.

Gross, no, that's exactly why I dislike his weapons. Modelwise, anyway, the weapons have tons of other issues too.
Keep these as they are.

stop posting and host NOOB

eh, im not gunna make them grossly big. Just slightly bigger than gcat's.

Some of the best Sketchup models I've seen so far, also makes me feel alot better about using Gcat's script as base by myself, because noone actually complains about that.

Also if you're basing it off the wireframe image, any rendering program can produce that I believe. But still, guilty.
basing it off the white renders, yes, but primarily this

you forgot to color the interior :cookieMonster: no other program I know has this issue

but primarily this
you forgot to color the interior :cookieMonster: no other program I know has this issue

ugh its so loving tasky and lame fml

usually when I export to milkshape I delete all blank material faces, so it doesn't show up on blockland. Or I retouch the white faces in an image editor. But i'm on mac and i'm lazy af so excuse it :|

Righto here's some progress:
Green = DONE!           Red = NOT DONE!          Orange = NEEDS IMPROVEMENT!

Phase 1: MODELS

Five-Seven
Tac-45

B23R
Executioner
Kap-40

MP7
PDW-57
Vector K10
MSMC
Chicomb CQB
Skorpion EVO