Poll

mgn

cactus
38 (52.1%)
death by merman
35 (47.9%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Scenery's BATTLEMIX [SERVER OPEN]  (Read 52019 times)

alright spike is here godlovingsmibblesmut

I am satisfied 10/10

Built a castle-themed map. Might not be a good map, as I have very little experience making deathmatch maps. I used Plastiware's NES modter prints for it, if this needs to change I can fix that. I apologize for not following the guideline on no interiors, but they are not a large portion of the map. Flag location is intended to be the corner towers.

Built a castle-themed map. Might not be a good map, as I have very little experience making deathmatch maps. I used Plastiware's NES modter prints for it, if this needs to change I can fix that. I apologize for not following the guideline on no interiors, but they are not a large portion of the map. Flag location is intended to be the corner towers.

[im width=960 height=768]http://i.imgur.com/ltl6xTH.jpg[/img]
nice build! I wonder how steeper roofs would look.

I apologize for not following the guideline on no interiors, but they are not a large portion of the map.
by no interiors, i mean the build can't all be interiors. i don't want maps like large lab complexes or anything, because it would be an even bigger clusterforget than it already is

can you please decrease the time the message shows up where it displays what weapons you have

can you please decrease the time the message shows up where it displays what weapons you have
I agree. The message sometimes gets in the way of aiming because it stays up too long.

I am now working on a map (yay)
But I only have the first spawn done. As I am lazy I will have the preview attached instead of being uploaded.
Construcive critism would be nice, even though it is just a spawn place.