Poll

mgn

cactus
38 (52.1%)
death by merman
35 (47.9%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Scenery's BATTLEMIX [SERVER OPEN]  (Read 51984 times)

made it to 27 players damn

also those ryno v only rounds completely kill our ghosting

Completely insane....
I love it.

I got a runtime error when I tried to connect
lol

it was perfectly fine until you got rid of the teams. i then proceeded to lag behind my body and then when it loaded, i was dead on spawn.

server down for tonight, hopefully tomorrow i will fix the few remaining bugs and i will host this 24/7

should be ballistic Gauss cannon only rounds

i need some op weapon ideas, such as a minigun that shoots tank shells or a sniper rifle that has homing projectiles
on top of that, i need normal weapons that can be added to the gamemode as well. feel free to post your suggestions!

i need some op weapon ideas, such as a minigun that shoots tank shells or a sniper rifle that has homing projectiles
on top of that, i need normal weapons that can be added to the gamemode as well. feel free to post your suggestions!

tbh it's not fun at all with regular weapons. i feel like i'm not even doing anything when i have a regular bullet weapon.

This was one of the funnest servers iv'e ever played on. only problem was ghosting.
9.5/10

how about the rocket spammer, the Chuck Norris Round House Kick Launch Assisted Hi-Blast Shining Laser Fragmentation Grenade Shard Gun Launcher and the Joseph Stalin's Thermonuclear Powered High Velocity High Damage Extreme Range Supersonic Miniature Apollo Space Program Rocket Golden Sniper Rifle and maybe this laser weaponry stuff

in the case of a minigun that fires explosives, i read in the rocket spammer topic that you can replace a minigun bullet with a rocket with the console command
minigunimage.projectile = rocketlauncherprojectile;
or
minigunimage.projectile = gravityrocketprojectile;
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 05:42:30 AM by The Resonte! »

The tuba is very well with rocket jumping.
Also for the chuck Norris grenade launcher,it crashed my server one shot

tbh it's not fun at all with regular weapons. i feel like i'm not even doing anything when i have a regular bullet weapon.
what i mean by regular is guns that aren't as insane as the really op weapons, but aren't as boring as the realistic weapons or semi-realistic weapons

Also for the chuck Norris grenade launcher,it crashed my server one shot
That's because it generates 176000+ projectiles at once.

Weapon-wise I've been working on some stuff but idk if it'll ever get finished. If it does, I'd be happy to send it to you.
Also cant wait for server uptime.