Scenery's BATTLEMIX [SERVER OPEN]

Poll

mgn

cactus
38 (52.1%)
death by merman
35 (47.9%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Scenery's BATTLEMIX [SERVER OPEN]  (Read 51930 times)

the whole deal with xD is that it's mostly used by young people and has gained a reputation as such

i dont know it just seems cringy

Calls for celebration.

"xD" is a 100% detector of 1. an immature idiot or 2. someone too young to use the internet.

you're also trying to say "xD isn't overused!!", which is the wrongest anyone has ever been in known history
if you think that someone who uses "xD" is automatically immature or too young, then you are the exact person you're describing

and no, im not saying "xD isnt overused", I'm just saying that e-tarding a word because it can be overused doesn't accomplish much because literally anything can be overused

I am on the server right now, and I think the minigame broke. The minigame says there is no winner for elimination, and it won't restart. Right now everyone is trying to respawn and it just kills us. The other two people left because of this. :(

i'm fine with XD personally. anyone who is bothered by it is just looking for something to complain about.

Back when /Random and /Scaleproj was a thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqXcJ8b56NU
Also epilepsy warning.

You don't need to spawn to rock the vote. You should fix that.

%client.hasSpawnedOnce

So when the map voting hits a tie, it just breaks?  And if you voted previously, you can't even vote on a tied map, so how the forget is this system supposed to work?  Seems like we're stuck on this map until gyt joins.

Nevermind, it went through.  Still ridiculous that it had to wait on someone instead of just choosing it randomly.  We were in the previous map for about 6 minutes before swapping.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 06:56:17 PM by Lalam24 »

So when the map voting hits a tie, it just breaks?  And if you voted previously, you can't even vote on a tied map, so how the forget is this system supposed to work?  Seems like we're stuck on this map until gyt joins.
you're able to vote for a tied map if you've voted previously for another map
i'm looking at the code now, there is no restriction for you changing your vote when a map is tied

i see the server has went from COOL to AMAZING, glad to see the servers doing well

my game crashes when i spawn

my game crashes when i spawn
try removing Client_TMBI from your client add-ons, otherwise i have no clue what is causing the crash

You should add a community map slot into the voting. So every week there is a new map that replaces the community map from the week before.
And if people like the map enough the map gets added into the game.
Also what happened to dollardown?