Gothboy's Mod Folder -

Author Topic: Gothboy's Mod Folder -  (Read 56105 times)

The Co host and administrative recognition add on. (The newest one in this pack)

You damn bastard you stole my loving add on damn you I will never trust your dumb ass ever again. Go forget yourself and never trust goth with anything this is my add on everyone he's a liar and a theif.
Really? I literally spent 3 days coding this and making the GUI myself (by code also, I don't use the Torque GUI maker)

I'm sorry, but you are truly mistaken. Add-on thievery is not part of my style.
If you could, post your code and lets see how it compares to my own?

By the way 8, originally your the one who requested the "Co-Host" mod. You literally asked me to make it for you over steam in case you don't remember. You gave me the already publicly available "Moderator Script" by Tezuni that you were trying to modify (which by the way, I did not need) Granted, I went ahead and did more with it instead of making it just a simple co-host mod (because generally thats just boring)

I don't understand why your so upset, 8. Did you think I was gonna privately give you the mod and allow you to take credit for it or keep it all for yourself? The rest of the community deserves to use the mod I created just as well as you, and as the maker of the mod I should be allowed to choose if I want to publicly release it or not.

Really? I literally spent 3 days coding this and making the GUI myself (by code also, I don't use the Torque GUI maker)

I'm sorry, but you are truly mistaken. Add-on thievery is not part of my style.

By the way 8, originally your the one who requested the "Co-Host" mod. You literally asked me to make it for you over steam in case you don't remember. You gave me the already publicly available "Moderator Script" by Tezuni that you were trying to modify (which by the way, I did not need) Granted, I went ahead and did more with it instead of making it just a simple co-host mod (because generally thats just boring)

I don't understand why your so upset, 8. Did you think I was gonna privately give you the mod and allow you to take credit for it or keep it all for yourself? The rest of the community deserves to use the mod I created just as well as you, and as the maker of the mod I should be allowed to choose if I want to publicly release it or not.
well you could have atleast credit him for the idea :/

well you could have atleast credit him for the idea :/
I could understand that partially, if I were to keep it as a co-host mod only though.
I've had this idea for quite some time, his request for a co-host mod just further increased my anxiety for publicly releasing a custom auto-status mod

It would be different if he had commented asking me to give him credit for the idea, instead he comes here saying I "stole his add-on" which further proves his lust for wanting to take full-credit for creation

(by code also, I don't use the Torque GUI maker)
-_-

Why would you even?

Also you're saying that you made it yourself, and yet you credit Robot for it? What did he do that 8 didn't? You did say

I literally spent 3 days coding this and making the GUI myself

Notice "myself", and yet Robot is credited for it? There is no logic to be found there.

Your full of bull stuff. Thanks for nothing and stealing my add on. I gave it to you for some modification you dip stuff I told you not to release it because I had more to do with it. It's my add on I sent it to him over Skype so he could modify it a bit from there he took and released it. Theivery.

-_-

Why would you even?
Lol. I used to have the GUI maker when I had windows 7. Since going back to vista I never bothered re-getting mission editor or Torque 3D. Most of the GUI's I make are pretty simple anyways, so coding them in notepad++ along-side the .cs doesn't really bother me. I can say it is a bit more frustrating when it comes down to perfecting alignment of GUICtrlObjects, however

Also you're saying that you made it yourself, and yet you credit Robot for it? What did he do that 8 didn't? You did say

Notice "myself", and yet Robot is credited for it? There is no logic to be found there.
He helped me test the mod. It's generally easier to have a buddy testing your mods with you, especially when certain features of the mod require you to not be the host

Your full of bull stuff. Thanks for nothing and stealing my add on. I gave it to you for some modification you dip stuff I told you not to release it because I had more to do with it. It's my add on I sent it to him over Skype so he could modify it a bit from there he took and released it. Theivery.
Your "add-on" was just a modification of Tezuni's Moderator script that replaced "Moderator" with "Co-Host" -.-

Lol. I used to have the GUI maker when I had windows 7. Since going back to vista I never bothered re-getting mission editor or Torque 3D. Most of the GUI's I make are pretty simple anyways, so coding them in notepad++ along-side the .cs doesn't really bother me. I can say it is a bit more frustrating when it comes down to perfecting alignment of GUICtrlObjects, however
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=86817.msg8385860#msg8385860

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=86817.msg8385860#msg8385860
Thats awesome! I remember loving around with mission editor's GUI maker back in v18-v19 and the map editor worked great, but the GUI maker always crashed me for some reason. I see you have fixed it up a bit I'll have to give it a test and see how it goes. Thanks much, Jes
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 07:20:48 AM by Goth77 »

Let's see yours, then.

Bumping to say I do not currently have internet, using a friends wifi to keep the topic alive. I have some addons to release once i get my internets back.

Sorry for the wait guys
~Gothboy
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 01:39:30 AM by Goth77 »

Any news on the cat bot?