Author Topic: Inventory wont open.  (Read 2585 times)

I disabled the Food and BLCurrency addon, as well as another addon called Event_SetInventory.

I disabled the Food and BLCurrency addon, as well as another addon called Event_SetInventory.

This is odd. I have all three of these add-ons and they work just fine together for me.
I'm pretty sure the inventory bug being glitched in the top like that is a player-persistence bug

This is odd. I have all three of these add-ons and they work just fine together for me.
I'm pretty sure the inventory bug being glitched in the top like that is a player-persistence bug
"pretty sure"

If he disabled a few add-ons then it is not a player-persistence bug. It means the add-ons that he disabled to not play well with other add-ons. Meaning either one of your two are conflicting with other add-ons or it is Event_SetInventory.

Ive rooted out that it is not Event_SetInventory, ive enabled it for my WW2 TDM Server Build. So its 1 of your two addons conflicting with either each other or different addons.

Ive rooted out that it is not Event_SetInventory, ive enabled it for my WW2 TDM Server Build. So its 1 of your two addons conflicting with either each other or different addons.

But you're the only one with this problem. I already told you that Simple Server Currency was tested with a clean install of blockland containing only VCE. When you told me about this, I then tested
set inventory with the it in the clean version also, and still did not have this issue.
When I enable

You still have not provided a console.log which I asked kindly for back on page 1.
How do you expect us to help?

If this is what your talking about:

This is a player persistence bug.
Start a custom game
Enable Script_PlayerPersistence
Enable Support_PlayerPersistence
When you spawn, place any item and pick it up.
Disconnect or Quit

Start a new game
You now have the above picture or similar

That is not what happened, what had happened was upon pressing Q, it wouldnt show up at all, nor would a tool appear in my hand.

And I said, I found a fix, and I should probably lock this thread.