Author Topic: Surprised? Yes I am!  (Read 1760 times)

I really don't want to ruin my reputation for that
b-but m-muh rep

Im pretty sure i have.
That doesn't mean you threaten people to kill them.
I also experienced you spamming Mininukes everywhere in your renderman server.
Infact, he didn't even spawn yet, he wasn't doing anything (Referring to Taylor0055), and that other kid who wanted to be small, you really didn't have to threaten to kill him, you could have just said the events or helped him instead of using death threats.
How about this, it looks like you have not seen what was happening before
The server was up for an hour, and I was busy helping my friends do some events and building and he kept asking asking asking I told him twice then he said "huw du i doo tht" When he finally broke me, and I got really pissed when taylor started asking for things over and over
[Sanity]------------------------------Me---[Start Banning]
No I am not trying to cover up this
You sir need more proper evidence before you start flaming people, at least the other guys are actually are staying with the replies that I enjoy you really didn't need to pull this into this topic now git

Double Post :O
Plus, I am sure some of you guys really get annoyed when people ignore the rules and start annoying you

you threatened to kill a family
really immature
like everyone else in the thread JUST BAN THEM

really immature
I really wish people could get to a point instead of bumping a small topic in this drama, I never would've done this stuff in the first place if I didn't get pissed off back then. Yes, I said BACK THEN before I started maturing this drama never had anything to do with that little mishap I should unlock my other version of this topic in the Off-Topic section and leave this topic to rot, by the way so is your profile picture

I should unlock my other version of this topic in the Off-Topic section and leave this topic to rot
that's not how it works

by the way so is your profile picture
says the kid with a thomas the tank engine pic

How about this, it looks like you have not seen what was happening before
The server was up for an hour, and I was busy helping my friends do some events and building and he kept asking asking asking I told him twice then he said "huw du i doo tht" When he finally broke me, and I got really pissed when taylor started asking for things over and over
[Sanity]------------------------------Me---[Start Banning]
No I am not trying to cover up this
You sir need more proper evidence before you start flaming people, at least the other guys are actually are staying with the replies that I enjoy you really didn't need to pull this into this topic now git
Bro, i was in the server.
You banned like 3 people.
And you also said this to someone "forget, no one is your friend" to someone i don't remember.
And Taylor0055 was a good person, we wasn't doing stuff, you just started building up flamewars and stuff and tampering with people.
Then you start spamming mini-nukes everywhere around the server. But really, if your just going to make up stories that you don't want your reputation ruined or "you never seen me this mad before", then you might aswell get off drama right now and stop making up evidence that you don't even have proof of.
But the events of "People joining and looking at addons and leaving" isn't a big deal at all unless they are bitching around judging you by your addons.
Whenever i join your server, i see you have a tamper. So re think the "I never been this mad before" excuse.
And again, if you want to be a better host, then stop threatening people to kill them or permanetly ban them for stupid reasons.

Im just going to get this overwith.
/nosupport

really immature
That is what i have been saying the entire time to this user.
Ill do this since its my explanation.
/support
;)

if people are being dumb then ban them
how hard is that