Poll

Should Pie Crust be permanently banned?

Yes, Pie Crust should be banned.
392 (82.4%)
No, Pie Crust should not be banned.
84 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 476

Voting closed: April 25, 2015, 07:48:43 PM

Author Topic: Petition to have Pie Crust Permanently Banned  (Read 74476 times)

This was an interesting episode of Blockland Forums.

Pie Crust got taken down in an Al Capone style technicality (Does terrible things, gets punished for an almost meaningless slip up); jolly good show chaps.

Dude no, flat was just being handicapped and literally made a threat over the loving internet.

Either way I'm not complaining
you can be handicapped and a hero
like that guy from the movie that flew into that alien mothership you know

You're aware I blatantly pointed him out multiple times, right?
The troll felt for the bait Flat Flyer laid down. The Canadian hero took one for the team.
LOL don't paint Flat as some martyr he is just some angry dude yelling at someone over the internet.

Canadian
hero
two words that should not be used in the same sentence

you are stupid. pie crust was really, really obvious to the fact that he was craving attention. he set out the bait and flatflyer took it. it's too bad he'll come back with an alt the second he comes online.

LOL don't paint Flat as some martyr he is just some angry dude yelling at someone over the internet.
but we all are angry dudes yelling at someone over the internet

but we all are angry dudes yelling at someone over the internet
and that was exactly what pie crust wanted

and that was exactly what pie crust wanted
can you drop the pie crust im not talking about him at all lmao. i called his troll days ago
im talking about how even though ugh DUH flat flyer fell for it, but it looks like he sacrificed himself

can you drop the pie crust im not talking about him at all lmao. i called his troll days ago
im talking about how even though ugh DUH flat flyer fell for it, but it looks like he sacrificed himself

He got frustrated. That is it.

someone start a thread to ban zedrow and molten now!

He got frustrated. That is it.
why are people taking me comparing flat flyer to a guy flying into a alien mothership serious come on now

anyways

Worth it.
got banned for the same thing for one week.

See now that's how you damage control like a man.

Worth it.
got banned for the same thing for one week.
Get banned again

I hate how nowadays people buy alts so they have a backup whenever they are banned. "Instead of having a time out and learning my lesson I'm going to just hop on my other account! Take that Badspot!"