"Russia just made a ton of Internet memes illegal"

Author Topic: "Russia just made a ton of Internet memes illegal"  (Read 1874 times)

"To be clear, this isn’t a new law passed by parliament or anything — it’s just a (pretty startling) clarification of existing policy, published to the popular social network Vkontakte"

so.... nothing new was passed. nothing was enforced from some current vauge law, and nothing will be.
some random blogger-stuff site decided to hash out some language from an old law to try and stir the internet for page hits.

you are all stupid.
the washington post is stupid.
vkontakte is stupid.
i read that before you showed up.  welcome to no-fun-allowed avenue, population: you.
but wait there's more: only memes made to rip on specific people are affected.  the others (a large ass percentage) are fair game.

calling everyone stupid won't make you any smarter, just saying
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 02:56:20 PM by Cybertails1998 »

Putin is gonna take all the memes and publicly burn them in Red Square.

psst

ive got those dank memes, you lookin to buy?

In other news, a 15-year-old Scottish boy has been found dead in an apparent Self Delete.

i read that before you showed up.  welcome to no-fun-allowed avenue, population: you.
but wait there's more: only memes made to rip on specific people are affected.  the others (a large ass percentage) are fair game.

calling everyone stupid won't make you any smarter, just saying

you were the one who fell for it. you edited it up to play it off like you are joking now.
but its to late we knew you were the fool.

its 2015 and you guys are still letting bisjac get your lawnmowers flying into the air. gg

it becomes so much more blissful when you learn to just never take anything he says seriously
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 06:29:50 PM by Planr »

its 2015 and you guys are still letting bisjac get your lawnmowers flying into the air. gg

it becomes so much more blissful when you learn to just never take anything he says seriously

this
unless it's about stocks/metals, then pay attention

In other news, a 15-year-old Scottish boy has been found dead in an apparent Self Delete.
good, no one likes scottish people

no you're supposed to be dead

no you're supposed to be dead
oh
can I at least post on the forums as a skeleton

oh
can I at least post on the forums as a skeleton
only if you want to get on MR BONES WILD RIDE

I like Scottish people ._.