Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458157 times)

Wait, roblox has machine learning censorship now?
it's not the first time, i believe
their censoring system uses websites like facebook or twitter or something of the sort (there was one time they used a different one; it was so bad that the chat was filled with hashtags, though i only saw the effects in one place)
so yeah, i think it takes information from typing habits of some sites and determines what goes on the whitelist for hashtagging
obviously it backfires in some cases (for instance:)
i've been told that roblox's censoring system censored roblox
i don't know too much about roblox's censoring system so you probably shouldn't take my word for it too much, dunno

as far as i know, roblox is censoring even numbers and some other words which are not swear words in places like Typical colors 2; "hate" and bosses' names like seeper and seehilator are censored too.. that filtering system shouldn't even be there in a point of view, but since kids play that game, there may be no choice

as far as i know, roblox is censoring even numbers and some other words which are not swear words in places like Typical colors 2; "hate" and bosses' names like seeper and seehilator are censored too.. that filtering system shouldn't even be there in a point of view, but since kids play that game, there may be no choice
what ### #### did ### ### about ### censoring?

[im g width=888]http://i.4cdn.org/v/1490514686666.png[/img]

Any /hellzoners/ here? I still have my '07 visor
i remember this, it was posted before, someone should update it.

also im still rocking Veteran :]

oh another thing, old Roblox created t-shirts are "vintage"(not on sale) now.

hardcore
sc 2 3 2
and 2012 april fools

I only knew how to make the handle

I only knew how to make the handle
Sometimes, you just need a little more gun.

oh another thing, old Roblox created t-shirts are "vintage"(not on sale) now.
i have the roblox university "tee"-shirt
does that count

I try to go on this one server but it's been molested by hackers and script kiddies