Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458923 times)

the forums are getting spammed with pagestretch because of some cancerous youtuber getting ip banned from roblox because of that raid

That forgeter deserved it. A lawsuit might have actually been reasonable.

whats all the roblox clickbait/scam videos of a sudden?? yeah there has been videos before that done this, but now there is stuffton of Youtubers making videos roblox and a lot of clickbait and somehow get a lot of views and subscribers. I remember there wasn't that much Roblox Youtubers, but now Jesus Christ.

whats all the roblox clickbait/scam videos of a sudden?? yeah there has been videos before that done this, but now there is stuffton of Youtubers making videos roblox and a lot of clickbait and somehow get a lot of views and subscribers. I remember there wasn't that much Roblox Youtubers, but now Jesus Christ.
I know that! The only youtubers before this stuff I can think off the top of my head are only on Roblox and it's was only JJ5x5, Fleskhjerta, but, these LP came in like the flood without warning.

roblox you had one job

one loving job
im starting to wonder if anybody knows what im pointing out here
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 05:02:35 PM by TableSalt »

roblox you had one job

one loving job
I am in pain
Roblox cant even complete a full horse

Necrobump, thread was almost on third page

Apparently roblox added a catchable (thank god)
And people want to get rid of it?

the forums are getting spammed with pagestretch because of some cancerous youtuber getting ip banned from roblox because of that raid

i used to watch this guy toontown videos, but after he started making more of the "ROBLOX SUCKS" sucks and intros for LeafyIsHere i stopped watching

also how is raiding a forum no matter how bad it is funny at all