Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 465865 times)

oh my god all that clipping ughghghghghgugh
You should see what I do with the ninja masks, it's the best clipping because it hides and then the colors spazz out.

You should see what I do with the ninja masks, it's the best clipping because it hides and then the colors spazz out.
I thought that the ninja masks went well with the dirt bike goggles. I was wrong.

guys
Badspot predicted the future, if you share a promotional link and someone signs up from that link you get 5% of their purchases
it used to be a feature, they took it out and now they're putting it back in
rip

I joined the group, but I haven't played this game in years.

Can you put my ID in the original post? It is 16031105 and my username is TaxRevenue.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 07:38:48 PM by Cantaloupe »

Imagine logging in and seeing this at the navigation bar.......................... ................

Imagine logging in and seeing this at the navigation bar.......................... ................

I don't think that is anything new, the new navigation bar was implemented approximately four or five months ago, maybe more..

I don't think that is anything new, the new navigation bar was implemented approximately four or five months ago, maybe more..
look where your name is supposed to go though....................... ............

When I get my PC working again I'll post my character

i just got banned for 1 week for cussing. topkek