Author Topic: Dark Souls Iron Golem Axe  (Read 1670 times)

This is the Iron Golem Axe from Dark Souls I Sen's Fortress. This was an idea my friend RamboCreativity had started, and I re-made the model. I simply took the default sword script and modified it for this, and in my opinion it's not all that bad. We do not plan to release this. Credit to RamboCreativity for idea and screenshots. If anyone is willing to make armor to go along with this, or just wants to chat, contact me or my friend on skype:

My skype: rich.athey1

My friend's skype: RamboCreativity

Tell us what you think of it! It's my second sword, but the first I've actually tried on. RamboCreativity wanted this posted, so here it is.

RC: "Tis' good yesh?"

Gundam Z-II "7/10"

UPDATE

Made handle longer to make it look more like the actual thing.

Screenshots attached below~
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 05:55:48 PM by BloxersPost »

Good start. It's a bit too bland/gray/blocky, but good start

Good start. It's a bit too bland/gray/blocky, but good start

Ah, I agree. Rambo said he wants it gray and blocky, so gray and blocky it shall be :(

RamboCreativity: "I wanted it to be just like the weapons from "Tier + Tactical", my favorite weapon set in Blockland. Even ANT agrees that it's a fitting pack for blockland." - Skype
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 06:08:58 PM by BloxersPost »

Ah, I agree. Rambo said he wants it gray and blocky, so gray and blocky it shall be :(

RamboCreativity: "I wanted it to be just like the weapons from "Tier + Tactical", my favorite weapon set in Blockland. Even ANT agrees that it's a fitting pack for blockland." - Skype

Yes, but it uses a contrast on the grays, as well as a slight brown, blue, red tint on most of the weapons according to their class. Also the handle is too round to be considered 'blocky'

Try making the handle have different shades that are easilty distinguishable

Yes, but it uses a contrast on the grays, as well as a slight brown, blue, red tint on most of the weapons according to their class. Also the handle is too round to be considered 'blocky'

Try making the handle have different shades that are easilty distinguishable

I'm taking your advice with the slight tints. Mixed the handle with a slight brownish tent.

i think its too grey, and can use a bit more detail.

keep the blocky theme and I'll use it

change armraise = true to false
then the held position will replicate the picture

change armraise = true to false
then the held position will replicate the picture
Thanks! I should've thought of that simple fix long ago. I plan to do so as soon as I get home from school, if I'm not too tired that is. Almost half way through the day, I got this. Lol.