Deathrun Server
18 (28.6%)
Box of Minigames Server
16 (25.4%)
Keep on working on the Prison Escape Server
8 (12.7%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Voting closed: April 30, 2015, 06:52:05 PM

Author Topic: What Type Of Server Should I Bring Back? (Closed)  (Read 2098 times)

-Bumped-
There's only one week left until the poll ends. As of now the Challenge concept seems to be the most recommended and will probably be the most recommended concept by the end of this poll.

Deathrun please!! do a poll man.

-Bumped-
Two more days until the poll ends. As of now my prediction on the Challenge sever being the most demanded concept on the poll seems to be correct so far. Yet again there's still a possibility for another concept to be the most voted. If you haven't voted yet I suggest doing it in order for your concept to possibly be the most demanding one.

This is the final day to vote until the poll ends. Vote if you haven't already done so if you want another concept to have a chance of being the next selected server concept.

The poll is over! I thank everyone for participating in this poll. The most requested concept is the Challenge concept and it will be hosted this weekend. Also if anyone else voted for something else don't worry that I'll never host the other concepts ever again because I'll probably host one of these other concepts as well.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 02:50:39 PM by Dark X-rane »

I hate challenges....but good luck.