Desktop PC broke

Author Topic: Desktop PC broke  (Read 868 times)

A little over 2 months ago i got this PC on eBay for like 400$ or something ----> AMD Desktop Computer A6 4.2 Ghz 8 GB 1 TB Custom PC
and when i got it it turned on fine and stuff but it couldn't find my router then my mom tried to fix it changing the port and stuff so I think it got more broke... so then i did a system restore but I think it restored to where windows wasn't installed.... loving forgeter.... THEN after it done restored and stuff it just said starting windows then says Your pc ran into a problem... restarting PC and now its still broke Im wondering if you forgeters can help me fix this stuff

Looks like this

I'd say reinstall windows if its that forgeted, unless you can undo the system restores

I'd say reinstall windows if its that forgeted, unless you can undo the system restores
Yea problem is the frekin guy that installed windows on it didnt include the disc

You do realize that the iso is free on the microsoft website, right? They don't send PC's with disks anymore because they put it on their site.

You do realize that the iso is free on the microsoft website, right? They don't send PC's with disks anymore because they put it on their site.
Well forget but then how am i supposed to reinstall when i cant even loving get to my desktop

Well forget but then how am i supposed to reinstall when i cant even loving get to my desktop
Use another computer, make reinstall disk, use bios on your PC to boot from CD, reinstall windows, enter your newly bought key (unless you have one), have fun.
If you can't do this then try to somehow revert the changes (it should have given you an option to undo restore.) Otherwise your stuff out of luck unless someone else has an idea.

Download the ISO on another computer, use software to make a bootable Windows Drive > Turn on PC > push F4 or F12 Depending on motherboard, then boot from flashdrive > once its done just make sure you wipe the hardrive and do a clean install.

Thanks all I have fixed it WHOO my new pc works