What are your pet peeves?

Author Topic: What are your pet peeves?  (Read 3540 times)

A pet peeve or pet hate is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to himself or herself, to a greater degree than others may find it.

Mine is when babies cry and the parent doesn't shut it up or take it outside (e.g. in a movie, or some other supposed-to-be-quiet-place).
oh it just
asdasdasd

yeah crying babies no matter what piss me off
also really annoying ringtones like "YOUR PHONE IS RINGING [INSERT WITTY BULLstuff HERE]"

is it weird that crying babies really bother me but whining kids barely bother me?

People cursing/smoking in public. Soil our society somewhere else

when you look up knuckles but the only thing you see is

when knuckles looks you up

There are so many small thing that annoy me, I couldn't even list them all.

When i see litter on the floor. (My pockets are the bins if i am out) I never throw anything on the floor

this loving friend in my class who always keeps her mouth wide loving open.
it's horrifying and she questions why she keeps getting beat up.

Parents who have eight children then complain that they can't handle them all at once.
People who drop litter right next to a nearby bin.
People who say "YOLO" and "SWAG".
The scumbags at my school who have been repeating lines from Vine videos since they were first posted.
People who smoke and curse in public. Same as Akio.
"Selfies" and the girls I see taking them every two loving minutes.
Furries.

smokers in public

please get loving eviscerated

Loud music

I don't want to hear your stuffty taste in music

annoying noises
if a person doesn't answer you after you call theirr name like 3 times, you can stop. seriously. calling it 20 times as loud as you can won't do better.

people repeating annoying noises

like, i get it. that whine the truck made or that off-accent drunken namecall the neighbour did was annoying. you trying to repeat it for comedic effect is even more annoying.

I would like to add to my list "people who smoke in public"

I cannot tell you how many people smoke in Switzerland.
It is a big number and I probably am going to get lung cancer because I went there.