Author Topic: 2 truths 1 lie  (Read 4312 times)

the first one
ot: conglanging
yes. how do you even guess that. I specifically tried to make it sound like I didn't do (and therefore didn't like) the last one :(

I've never played a playstation
the only thing i ever get at mcdonalds is chicken nuggets
the only thing i ever get at burger king is chicken fries

Burger king one is false, I don't even think they sell chicken fries anymore.

I am a flight sim enthusiast
I love ginger ale
I hate the original xbox

1st

I Draw
I Fap
I can swim

EVERYONE FAPS

I own a SNES -- Untrue.
I have over 100 games on steam -- True
I have friends -- Surprisingly, true
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 10:34:31 PM by Snoop Da Dogg »


buubear, pls. i have no choices
Burger king one is false, I don't even think they sell chicken fries anymore.
no, they do. the playstation one was a lie

I kiss dogs
I kiss cats
I kiss people
uh, 3rd...?
yes. I LOVE DOGS AND CATS
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 09:22:45 PM by Foxscotch »

uh, 3rd...?

I'd to enlist after High school in the armored cavalry
I love football
I live in Old Dominion

You don't love football.



I've had love with three (female) blocklanders True
The suffix to my name is III or the Third True
I live in my own apartment. False. (Correct) I live with 4 roommates.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 11:31:52 PM by $trinick »

You don't love football.



I've had love with three (female) blocklanders
The suffix to my name is III or the Third
I live in my own apartment.
haha, you don't have your own apartment, are you stuffting me?

i've been to eleven countries for at least three days each
i'm wearing a watch worth more than your computer
i love steak

I'd say the countries one

I've been on a television show <-- I was on a single episode of Racheal Ray when my school was featured. You could see me in the background for a second.
I've been in the newspaper <-- Yes
I've been to Virginia <-- Lie, I've never been there

« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 11:36:38 PM by Alyx Vance »

Burger king one is false, I don't even think they sell chicken fries anymore.
They just started selling them again.
TV show
I am tall
I own a shotgun -false
I have broken my leg
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 10:42:11 AM by EnjoyedBen2002 »

I have broken my leg
Leg broken is false I think. Also, "very short" is opinionated.
-I've been to Hawaii, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Virginia, California, and more
-I like eating fish
-My computer has enough space for a GTX 960

The eating fish one

I've been to Washington DC
I've been to Hong Kong

I've been to New Orleans
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 11:36:55 PM by NoZoner »

Hong Kong

My name is Erik Lies. It's Ezekiel.
I've purposely pushed someone down a flight of stairs and got away with it
I have 89 Steam games
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 01:11:53 AM by Eden »

YOu do not have that many steam games

I have a total a lot of systems (including handhelds)
I speak to myself like I'm a youtuber
I listen to music alot