Author Topic: Black Pearl  (Read 3031 times)

Wow i love building ships personally my favorite and i like pirates of carribean i built the black pearl in rtb it was pretty good too, but this is the first black pearl ive seen on retail 8/10.

It's bloko btw, also you're just jealous of Bones4's epic skillz.
You know it as much as I do.

excuse me? i consider myself a far better builder. my projects are far more epic in far more detail.

Wow i love building ships personally my favorite and i like pirates of carribean i built the black pearl in rtb it was pretty good too, but this is the first black pearl ive seen on retail 8/10.
That ship you used as an app was GREAT

You can't look at your own pictures and see what needs to be improved?  I'd rather be honest with myself and have other people be honest with me, than to have people babying me by not telling me it's a very mediocre build when, in fact, it is a very mediocre build.

1.  Find a better water map.
2.  Detail should be way up.
3.  Should be larger.

There are 3 suggestions to get you started.

Half a :cookie: out of 10.
At least you got half a cookie, if Trader were to rate more gallery posts then I bet half of the noobish stuff would be 1/18th of a cookie =D

excuse me? i consider myself a far better builder. my projects are far more epic in far more detail.
Please dont brag

L@L@M shut up stop braging about bones4 you are (NOT) bones4 if he wants to comment this and brag about himself then let him otherwise leave it to him. By the way bones4 isnt like that he is cool and inspires people to keep building not disses them and insults them like you.

sorry but I see an 6.5/10

L@L@M shut up stop braging about bones4 you are (NOT) bones4 if he wants to comment this and brag about himself then let him otherwise leave it to him. By the way bones4 isnt like that he is cool and inspires people to keep building not disses them and insults them like you.
*high 5s Builder*

This topic has outlived its usefulness.

Agreed.

Personal opinion, I think it looks nice, but the scale could be a lot bigger, which would also allow more detail.

Trader has outposted his sensibleness.

If you are going to compare every build to Titanic you may as well not be commenting on ANY build until you see one that betters Bones' build. See you in a year then.

Working on an OWNAGE version