Author Topic: got mt eyes dilated  (Read 991 times)

now i cant see for stuff but its a good thing i memorized my keyboard

/discuss your eyes

why would you purposely impair your vision

Title says "mt" not my. And I've had surgery in which there were tubes put into my eyes.

have you never got your eyes dilated

i had an eye appointment today, just to check your cataracts i think and other stuff

have you never got your eyes dilated
i dont even know what it means but i assumed he misspelled the title "got my eyes dilated" then proceeded to say "now i cant see for stuff"

i dont even know what it means but i assumed he misspelled the title "got my eyes dilated" then proceeded to say "now i cant see for stuff"
Google.com
Search what getting your eyes dilated means.

Somebody's never been to an eye doctor.

It really sucks, it numbs your eyes and makes them sensitive to light.
They basically put a lenses up against your pupil to take pictures of your brain inner eye.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 04:53:04 PM by Mr.Noßody »

i had an eye appointment today, just to check for cataracts i think and other stuff

fixed that for you, it's not normal to have cataracts lol

why would they bother to dilate the pupils of someone under the age of like 40

why would they bother to dilate the pupils of someone under the age of like 40
Because you can get cataracts at a young age

Also to make it easier to check for demons.

An alternative method is to take a photo with flash, and if the eyes turn red in the photo then there's a demon in them. But sometimes the demon ducks down before the flash so this doesn't always work and you need an eye doctor instead.

I had crossed eyes as a baby but I got surgery to repair my eyes. I have to get my eyes dilated once in a while to make sure everything is fine.

Nothing bad has turned up. I feel your pain OP. I can't see anything for a while but I just get sleep to kill time because I can do basically nothing with dilated eyes.

Also to make it easier to check for demons.

An alternative method is to take a photo with flash, and if the eyes turn red in the photo then there's a demon in them. But sometimes the demon ducks down before the flash so this doesn't always work and you need an eye doctor instead.
No it just means you are Reverse Flash.