Party like it's 2014 RELOADED

Author Topic: Party like it's 2014 RELOADED  (Read 926 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FryTWUrrx98

I'm not going to have some witty text here. I need you to experience this blind.

Lol I can make fun of mentally disabled people too

yeesh sorry i just wanted to make a gif ;-;
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 08:33:58 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

Lol I can make fun of mentally disabled people too
inb4autism
Come on guys. This isn't funny. I realize that blockland has made autism look like a joke, but its not.
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/wB3MfYE.gif[/img]
...get out...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 09:07:23 PM by Dragonoid.Slayer »

inb4autism
Come on guys. This isn't funny. I realize that blockland has made autism look like a joke, but its not.
This isn't actually autism, by the way. They have learning disabilities.

This isn't actually autism, by the way. They have learning disabilities.
I didn't say that the people in the video had autism. I said that autism isn't a joke, because the 2 players I quoted were making fun.

I didn't say that the people in the video had autism. I said that autism isn't a joke, because the 2 players I quoted were making fun.
either that or i was in before people started going "AUTISM ASPERGERS DOWN SYNDROME"

I wasn't making fun you dummy. I was saying that making fun of mentally disabled people isn't funny

Sorry, yeah, I kind of knew you were just mention autism in response to eboyblue. I just didn't want to stretch my post out (but have done anyway).
I don't think Alternative was making fun of people with autism or mental disabilities, though. I think he was sarcastically criticising Glass Joe for finding such things funny.

I was only giving info for anyone who might think they had autism. Because honestly, since it's become such a joke here, I'm not sure if everyone really understands what is or isn't autism.

I don't think Alternative was making fun of people with autism or mental disabilities, though. I think he was sarcastically criticising Glass Joe for finding such things funny.
Ah, ok. I sorreh Alternative.