Wholey stuff forums - what do I do with my grades

Author Topic: Wholey stuff forums - what do I do with my grades  (Read 1140 times)

Its the last semester for me and all four off my classes have an average of C+'s. To stay in honors next year I got to bring that average atleast to a B. Yet so far i've already gotten two tests around a 60 which will bring my grade down to stuff.

forums please what do im freaking out

Study and do your homework

You could try doing good in school

Study and do your homework
i have a extremely hard time paying attention in class, and I rarely do my homework because I can normal ace tests; yet ive been lacked this last semester as SOLs are also coming up

i have a extremely hard time paying attention in class, and I rarely do my homework
A. You usually study at home or in study hall

B. You don't do home work and you wonder why you are doing bad?

There are no other answers beside studying more in your freetime.
Pay more attention in class, do all your homework, and study/revise.

B. You don't do home work and you wonder why you are doing bad?
ye i know its really been hard keep up that habit because the first two semesters i manged to skip homework and went fine

ye i know its really been hard keep up that habit because the first two semesters i manged to skip homework and went fine
Well that's what you to get your grades up. Problem solved.

Lunch and learn and afterschool study hall or whatever they do at yur school try using all the free time yu have for school work

Instead of doing what those silly people are saying, you need to invent your own unique study routine. Maybe take the content you're supposed to be learning and turn it into little sketches or songs or stuffty game designs.

Homework is unimaginative and doesn't do what it's supposed to. You're unfocused because the content is not relevant to you, and so you focus on things you actually care about. You need to make the school work something you care about, and to do that you have to be creative.

That's why I turned a lot of my assessments into Garry's Mod movies, 3D animations, games or speeches that were more like opera theatre.

i'll try to study because everyone seems to be recomending it, but i'll also defiantly try the make content more familiar like you said

i'll try to study because everyone seems to be recomending it, but i'll also defiantly try the make content more familiar like you said
Personally, I never got studying. I don't understand how you "study", and I don't understand how rereading lines or doing generic questions over and over again makes you remember stuffty content. It's an awful technique.

Just make sure whatever you do is fun (the fun where you're actively engaged in the content and you want to keep going). Otherwise, you won't remember anything.

Personally, I never got studying. I don't understand how you "study", and I don't understand how rereading lines or doing generic questions over and over again makes you remember stuffty content. It's an awful technique.

Just make sure whatever you do is fun (the fun where you're actively engaged in the content and you want to keep going). Otherwise, you won't remember anything.
I exactly feel this

Like i can always remeber all the weapons and ranges in arma 3 within a day, but can't remeber stuff about annotations in a week of learning