Author Topic: [OFFLINE] TheBlackParrot's Twitch channel - speedrunning Duke Nukem 3D 100S  (Read 599 times)

http://twitch.tv/theblackparrot

Goal for 100S is to beat all levels (including secret ones) with all secrets found, I currently hold the world record for the category.

ye come join, i don't talk often tho
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 12:47:54 AM by TheBlackParrot »

I do not know what this game is, but I might as well watch. I have nothing better to do.

Was off the record by 1.09 seconds
;~;

;~;
I saw. That really sucks. :|

As previously requested. I would love to see a speedrun of ROTT. It would make my day to see such a feat.

;~;

that's still pretty freaking amazing

As previously requested. I would love to see a speedrun of ROTT. It would make my day to see such a feat.
i need to play through the game first and it is loving hard ok lol

streaming again

forget RNG
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 12:48:12 AM by TheBlackParrot »

I currently hold the world record for the category.
congrats
do you think there's room for improvement in your WR run or is that pretty much the peak for this game, short of finding a glitch or something? is this glitchless?

congrats
do you think there's room for improvement in your WR run or is that pretty much the peak for this game, short of finding a glitch or something? is this glitchless?
According to my best segments, getting it down another 1 minute is possible. I'd aim more at about 20-30 seconds, and then grind it down further after that.

also no. This is with glitches/exploits, glitchess 100S would be boring lol