Remember "the mattress girl?" Her alleged rapist has had enough, and is suing CU

Author Topic: Remember "the mattress girl?" Her alleged rapist has had enough, and is suing CU  (Read 1949 times)

wow this girl sounds like a bitch

You'd have to be to take a rape and turn it into a school project.

people like this piss me off
people who actually get raped and ignored don't get anything, don't get treatment or recognition, etc
but she literally asked for love and then said it was rape and got famous around her college
i'm
???

bumparooni since i posted this at like 2 in the morning

people like this piss me off
people who actually get raped and ignored don't get anything, don't get treatment or recognition, etc
but she literally asked for love and then said it was rape and got famous around her college
i'm
???
"This is why I need feminism"

once I went to the store to buy something and the cashier tried to steal my money

feminism wins again

once I went to the store to buy something and the cashier tried to steal my money
i hope you gave him the ol' one-two right in the smackeroony

This world is rapidly making me lose my trust in women.

that plot twist
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 11:37:10 PM by The GI of MA »

feminism wins again
this story is about someone actually beating feminism.

although i wonder why the guy took as many weeks as he did to go public with what really happened.

although i wonder why the guy took as many weeks as he did to go public with what really happened.
shame, perhaps

"I had love with someone and I really wanted to at the time but now I regret it so technically he raped me."

this story is about someone actually beating feminism.

Probably because he wanted to get his stuff together before he took the shot. Nothing's worse than showing your cards before you know you don't have any more to draw.