Poll

Should the Age of Time boards be locked?

Yes.
128 (50.8%)
No.
124 (49.2%)

Total Members Voted: 252

Author Topic: POLL: Should the AOT boards be locked?  (Read 7213 times)

These are normal users spamming there. They're only doing it because there aren't any punishments for doing so. If they're locked, I don't think they're going to spam anywhere else.

we still have nonte

although that isn't really spam

stuff post pull +2

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=275678.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=276265.msg8219669#msg8219669
I'd like to find more topics discussing the game but I really can't be bothered looking past the countless spam topics
The first one is ridden with spam, but the 2nd one is relatively fine. Discussion still went on for a little bit before people got off-topic. So clearly it is possible to have a rational discussion in there, there's just so little to talk about it rarely happens.

The first one is ridden with spam, but the 2nd one is relatively fine. Discussion still went on for a little bit before people got off-topic. So clearly it is possible to have a rational discussion in there, there's just so little to talk about it rarely happens.
exactly, and if there's so little discussion about the game then it'll be fine to lock cause no one would miss it

exactly, and if there's so little discussion about the game then it'll be fine to lock cause no one would miss it
but are you really gonna make people miss out on all that potential discussion?! I mean... There's like... 5 of it! FIVE!

but are you really gonna make people miss out on all that potential discussion?! I mean... There's like... 5 of it! FIVE!
sorry but a minimum of 7 discussion is required here.

It needs to stay to keep stuffposters from spamming everywhere else
Or stuffposters could stop stuffposting, and if they tried to in the rest of the forum they'd be banned like normal.

Why does there have to be a play pen for spastics to play with their own stuff?

It needs to stay to keep stuffposters from spamming everywhere else
they will be eventually banned if they repeat that behavior on the main forum once the aot section is closed.

A board filled with spam isn't going to protect against spam.

all you have to do is not click the aot board

all you have to do is not click the aot board
this.

plus people need a place where they can puke out sick memes and not get noticed for months.

Probably - it certainly isn't doing anyone any good here except to serve as a spam board.

I doubt Badspot would remove it though.  He stated himself that he worked on the entire game alone.

Perhaps the game would get more attention if it's last update wasn't back in 2006.

2006 was 23 years ago. Feeling old???????